Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Wait for the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC begins!

1708754626508.png

Started playing Banishers Ghost of New Eden, played for 6 hrs or so. It is not an exceptional game in terms of story & mechanics but still a good game indeed, which is nice considering the slew of bad games for past 3 years. Unlike most recent games, it is well polished as well at launch, I get 80-90fps average at 1440p ultra (with shadows at high), with no upscaling on my rig. The graphics are good as well.

My rig is i5 12400 + 3070 + 32GB RAM. No VRAM issue is nice as well, around 6.5GB usage.

Completed RoboCop: Rogue City!

Great game and brought back lots of nostalgic memories from the original movie from back in the day. The later levels in the game really amped up the action with lots of gunfights and enemies. The last Boss Fight however was infuriatingly frustrating and made me throw my controller at the screen almost!

Completed Banishers: Ghost of New Eden.

A good game overall. It's not an amazing game but not all games need to be. Well optimised at launch and priced well too. We had much worse AAA games for much higher prices over the last few years.

2024 is surely looking good for gamers.

Completed Banishers: Ghost of New Eden.

A good game overall. It's not an amazing game but not all games need to be. Well optimised at launch and priced well too. We had much worse AAA games for much higher prices over the last few years.

2024 is surely looking good for gamers.
I'm also playing this game. The story seems interesting, but the combat feels meh. I like the characters, exploration, and graphics; but whenever there's a fight, I feel put off. It's so clunky, there really isn't any scope for doing anything other than just mash the attack button.

Lol! I know someone here who buys most of the games only to play with trainers and cheats only! He has never ever attempted to play a game with utmost honesty.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
To me, it sounds like the person only cares about the story and experience without wasting time into grinding for bullets, materials and other progression-gating stuff.
At least they buy the game and show the middle finger to grinding/time-wasting elements baked into the game just to increase the overall playtime.
It's good for people who don't have all the time in the world due to their busy schedule and wanna play the game and experience the story quick as possible and move on to other games.

Now if you or anyone has the time or like "challenges" in the game which take time to advance into the story or like the sense of an achievement of beating a boss in the game after investing hours into fighting it, then trainers are not for you. Simple as that.

Anyone here finished Death Stranding.
Does the game get better? Or is it just walking simulator throughout.

I am just about 1 hr -2hr in the game and really not sure . If I should continue ..so just want to know from people have finished it. If it is worth to go on and if the game really gets more interesting later on.

I have been huge Hideo Kojoma fan ...played every MGS games . Didn't enjoy the last MGS game from him but otherwise I know he is too good.

This particular game is not looking promising for me from the first 1 hr.
Hope I am wrong....

Anyone here finished Death Stranding.
Does the game get better? Or is it just walking simulator throughout.

I am just about 1 hr -2hr in the game and really not sure . If I should continue ..so just want to know from people have finished it. If it is worth to go on and if the game really gets more interesting later on.

I have been huge Hideo Kojoma fan ...played every MGS games . Didn't enjoy the last MGS game from him but otherwise I know he is too good.

This particular game is not looking promising for me from the first 1 hr.
Hope I am wrong....
Death Stranding is a game which takes a while to get going. The initial few hours are about as fun as watching paint dry. As you progress, it gets better. You have to plow through the first bit.

Started Resident Evil 2 Remake and Robocop: Rogue City. I've only ever played the OG RE2 on my PS1. The remake is awesome, thus far, and looks gorgeous maxed out.

Rogue City is such a trip. They've done such a brilliant job with the license, and the sound score hits you right in the feels, as a kid who grew up watching Robocop. The game is well-optimized but is surprisingly system-intensive. At 1440p, with no upscaling and Epic settings, I barely get in the 60s on my 3080. Had to turn on DLSS Quality (zero fidelity loss).

Few weeks back while testing a secondary gpu, i start playing nuclear throne again and just kept playing. That game is a masterpiece, its still fun after probably 1k + hrs. Will try to reduce playing it.

I am also playing ghostrunner 1 in small bits, almost as a racing game - playing the same level again and again to reduce mistakes and level time and then move on to the next one.
I cant really play it for too long at a time, so along with this started playing Dusk. Very high praise in reviews, couple of levels in, its okayish but not bad.

Replaying Pokemon Black (NDS). It is soo slow. :sleeping:

Wanted to buy the newest DLC for Age of Empires 2. But lots of complaints on Steam forums.

Got frustrated with the terrible flight controls in Far Cry 6 and gave up finally. I very seldom quit games I start playing but this was unbearable... couldn't fly the airplanes for the life of me. The person who designed the airplane controls in the game should be spanked with a paddle!

Anyways... moving on:

Started Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on PC.

Started Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on PC.
You're going to have a great time with this. The lore, the gameplay, are all spectacular. Finish Forbidden West right after (I'm halfway through it). It falls a bit short compared to Zero Dawn, but still an amazing game (so far).

Also, FC6 sucks. Such boring, repetitive trash (like all of Ubisoft's current lineup, barring AC Mirage).

Finished playing Judgment, great RGG game, will wait for another sale and maybe grab lost judgment next time.

Also finished playing through COD Infinite warfare, average campaign. The levels and the world were wonderful to look at in the opening hours, after that though all I remember is spamming F to open doors inside metal bases once after another. Space missions and flights were somewhat fun though.

Now I'll try and hop on Sekiro again after having installed and uninstalled that game more than a dozen times. Never had any fromsoftware game click with me properly.

Back