Yet another thread for iPhone 4 case

Aarvee

Disciple
Hi all,

I am looking for a good/solid iphone 4 casing.
Searched through a few of them. Could not find any which would fit me.
Cost is not an issue. I am ready to spend around 2k-3k for the casing. Hope this is enough :S

Here are my requirements.
1. A good combination of toughness and sleekness.
2. Should be easily retrievable. Usually wear formals to office. Basically the texture of the casing should not work against my trouser/jeans pockets. My existing case pulls out my pocket cloth most of the times :mad:
3. should not be too bulky.
4. Is there any case out there to protect the phone if it falls flat on its face ?

Eagerly waiting for your replies.

Regards,
Vikram.

Case makes it look ugly .I have tried atleast 5 different of them .As of now using a anti finger print screen guard and a custom designed back guard.

Hi Metal spree,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, i do agree with you on the looks front. The cases make the phone look ugly.

Its a gift from a close friend of mine. So holds a special place. Want to protect it.

btw, Howz Ivyskin Quattro 4 case ? I tried buying it out as the site mentioned shipping worldwide.

But hasn't got India in its list !!! Is this available in India ?

Cases suck dude!

I'm using full body protection from bestskinsever.com and I'm totally happy with it. Protects from scratches while maintaining the looks :)

I suggest you too to get something like this.

Sent from iPhone

Hi dude,

Checked out bestskinever.com. Its interesting.

But, what about protection ?

The website is saying that
We suggest applying this Skin with the bumper on your phone for optimal positioning.

Should i go for the iphone bumper as well ? Is the bumper available in india ?

get the casemate barely there, fits ur requirements perfectly and available here for about 1k i think , lemme know if you want one.

Hi Soulfire

where can i get one ?

Also, where can i get Speck products in Bangalore ?

How is Switcheasy capsule rebel ?

I really like this design.

Is IvySkin Quattro T4 available in india ?

haven't seen the speck variants in mumbai , i can get you the casemate barely there if you want , its the same as the pixelskin HD minus the pixelated rear :p i found this case to have the best combination of sleekness and protection and has a good grip yet wont stick to your pant pockets when you retrieve your phone.

from the lot of cases ive tried this seemed the most VFM and decent looking. comes with a scratchguard for the front n back as well.

I'd recommend Pixelskin HD. Adds minimum bulk and looks pretty nice. Also has a lip on front so it provides good drop protection as well.

There's a review on youtube by "metagamers" -- you might want to check that out.

i love the looks of the Switcheasy CapsuleRebel. Is this available in india ? How much would it cost ?

Will go for Pixelskin HD/Candyshell otherwise. how much would these cost ?

Checked out the Belkin shield eclipse. Does it only cover the lower half of the back ? lol. No pics in the site.

Any good leather ones ?

I liked this one.

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-4-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-4-Signature-Leather-Cases.asp

Are case-mate available in india?

I want something I could use my iPhone in when I want it protected, but still slide it out easily and use it naked.

Back