yes or no the asus p320?

joelf15

Disciple
hey! im interested in a phone preferably a windows mobile was thinking of the asus p320 wanted your feedback its a a good deal at 11.5k wht is ur take? any other suggestions the htc touch is avail for 13.5k but skeptical about increasing my budget? any major issues with the asus?wht are other options? need urgent help!

go the HTC way.......i was to buy the p320 , but after a lot of consideration i backed off it.....in the end its ur personal choice as well.....

well if you wait for a while, at most a week, a fellow forum member shud put his 1 month old asus P527 for sale at a good price, so u can pick that up instead ;)

thanks all u guys!!:clap: for the advice kept away from the 320 finally, htc touch was outta stock n was getting a good deal for the old phone so settled for the N81!! pretty neat phone!!:hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Cheers!:D

joelf15 said:
thanks all u guys!!:clap: for the advice kept away from the 320 finally, htc touch was outta stock n was getting a good deal for the old phone so settled for the N81!! pretty neat phone!!:hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Congrats on your new purchase !! :hap2:

joelf15 said:

nice, good decision :) u wont repent it......how much did u get the n81 for ? and please post a real user review with the same....havent heard many good things abt the phone on the net.....can do post some pix from the cam night mode and normal day mode.....

Congrats on the buy and enjoy your new toy :)

joelf15 said:

gr8 buy!..:) what are the damages?

and we want a detailed review:bleh:

spynic said:
gr8 buy!..:) what are the damages?
and we want a detailed review:bleh:

Ahh!! got it for 13.5 from mumbai ,dealer have me 5k for my old 6300 well will be coming up with the review busy with some presentations n assignments from coll so keep ya fingers crossed guys!!

Back