Yeh Dell mange more!! (Lotsa pics, 56K Warning)

Goku

Disciple
Im really tired after having to unpack something that was packed to take any kinda abuse.. Phew!!.. So let the pics do the talking!!

First the packaging:

Dell 3007WFP-HC vs Dell 228WFP:

1080p Troy on the monitor:

Full size playback of 1080p Vid :D :

Same scene at max size :

Gaming on this monitor is insane.. It's tooo overwhelming.. have to keep moving my head. Oh btw.. there is absolutely no ghosting at all on this monitor.

Reduce the Image sizes ASAP.Please post in lower resolution.Please read rules before posting images

Btw Congrats on the purchase :).Damages please ??

Thx Guys!.. Is there any particular limit for the size of images posted? AFAIK there isnt any for the show off section rite? I wasnt able to find them either. Can u plz point me towards it :)

@Metalspree, damages = 47k including shipping.

@Udit, Nah!!.. dont think a LED TV will suit gaming.

EDIT: MOdified images to thumbnails :)

@mrintech, hehe not off the Dell site.. dont think anyone can get such a huge discount from DELL :p. Bought it from someone else. It costs around 90k for a new one I guess.

yeah wonderful pricing you got

EPP ?

I was getting the same for 88k 5 years warranty from my source

anyways nice one

BTW you typed Lotsa pics, 56K Warning :p i didnt got that

Goku said:
@mrintech, hehe not off the Dell site.. dont think anyone can get such a huge discount from DELL :p. Bought it from someone else. It costs around 90k for a new one I guess.

@predatorvj, nope.. i bought it from someone else hence the good price (i mean used). What I meant by 56k Warning is that this thread is gonna be a pain for people on low bandwidth net (referring to 56kbps net :p).

Satan said:
Neat purchase... is that the one that dinesh had on sale?

Yes....

Goku did buy it from me...

the packagin was done by my side from a local carpenter and inner one by packers and movers.

the item was shipped by blu-dart.

Goku was like a very pleasant buyer in this whole deal

PS:

@goku

y the secrecy over my name ?

any issues ? :huh:

Goku said:

I can just imagine the size of the monitor :O by comparing it to nearby objects:

the MX518 looks like a mini mouse usually seen with laptops

the huge CM690 looks like a small Elite 334

the TRUE looks so tiny too.

:drool2:

Congratz :hap2:

@all, Thx guys.

@Dinesh.. hahaha not at all.. most of the times the members I have bought stuff from didnt like their names to be mentioned.. hence I did not mention it :p. I would be more than glad to mention it and especially wanted to thank you for the AWESOME! packing :p. Gotta admit.. I did get annoyed when I wasnt able to open it up myself on the day I got the stuff, had to wait an entire nite just looking at the package and then get the tools required the next day and open it up :p.

Was a pleasure to deal with u too. Very nice indeed :D

Back