Yebhi.com coupons and deals

This Is about The Parcel which i just Received from Yebhi

1.The Red Tape Shoe Box Was Crushed and the Shoe was old and the leather was cracked

2.The Navyfont T Shirt Packet Was Dirty like anything and There were spots of dirt On the T Shirt Also

I Spoke To the CC,but I Am too Busy to arrange for a Reverse Pickup right Now.

I Don't Understand Why Yebhi Sent me a Bunch of old and defective goods

Should I Order From Yebhi again?

GuruGulabKhatri said:
This Is about The Parcel which i just Received from Yebhi

1.The Red Tape Shoe Box Was Crushed and the Shoe was old and the leather was cracked

2.The Navyfont T Shirt Packet Was Dirty like anything and There were spots of dirt On the T Shirt Also

I Spoke To the CC,but I Am too Busy to arrange for a Reverse Pickup right Now.

I Don't Understand Why Yebhi Sent me a Bunch of old and defective goods

Should I Order From Yebhi again?

Report this issue on their Facebook page with pics then see how quick they will respond and arrange pickup...

^ They act fast on reverse pickup requests. My item was picked up within three hours by fedex courier, later they refunded as vouchers of web price value.

^^But that voucher stuff is the worst thing then. The customer is already inconvenienced by a sub standard product and would expect his money back rather than getting coupons which forces him to make the purchase on their website mandatory.

raksrules said:
^^But that voucher stuff is the worst thing then. The customer is already inconvenienced by a sub standard product and would expect his money back rather than getting coupons which forces him to make the purchase on their website mandatory.

they gave me the option to refund the money or voucher.But i preferred voucher since refund procedure would take atleast1 week.And never received any substandard product. Got adidas shoes for 600 , nike sandals for 500, Hitz shoes for 500 ,same Hitz shoe on bestylish is for 2100.

Ya pick up thing is good and bad . My one shoe was picked by Fedex in 2 hours while for other i m waiting for a week . They say bluedart courier guy will come but till now no one came.

hawk_128 said:
got 300 off , above thousand .

pm if anybody wants

There are coupons available for 30% off on min. purchase of 1000, PC1589448BOM, PC1589432D22, PC1589448BOM try any of these 3 for 30% on 1000.

Back