Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

rocker123 said:
Sharing a 400 off coupon on purchase of 1000.

Dont need the coupon so sharing it.

Coupon Code :- MV5393006177701980

The coupon expires today ...
Thanks Buddy. Used it just in time to buy some slippers for daily use.

trying my best bro.but just not possible in the new office especially in the evenings when you need a snack and chicken/eggs are not available.

Are the discount coupons valid on items already on sale?

I received a coupon a couple of days back which said "30% off on Red-Tape shoes. Would this coupon work on shoes which are already on sale?

Yes it works on all RedTape shoes, but as far as I remember it will expire tomorrow.

Here's the coupon code..

PC10101069OI

teche said:
Are the discount coupons valid on items already on sale?

I received a coupon a couple of days back which said "30% off on Red-Tape shoes. Would this coupon work on shoes which are already on sale?

Thanks, that would mean 30% + 30% off i.e. 30% already off due to sale plus 30% from the coupon. 60% is great if true!

j_jindal1 said:
Yes it works on all RedTape shoes, but as far as I remember it will expire tomorrow.

Here's the coupon code..

yes it works.

any heads up about quality of redtape shoes I have 1/2 in mind its coming in around 1100 bucks after both discounts.

There is Trade Fair at Bandra-Kurla complex till 13th Dec. 2010, they advertised 50% FLAT OFF on Adidas, but does this offer valid for Shoes also or only other accessories from Adidas (may be introductory type products launching etc. etc.)

bought 2 pairs from BSB.. both are great.. :)

medpal said:
yes it works.

any heads up about quality of redtape shoes I have 1/2 in mind its coming in around 1100 bucks after both discounts.

Received the T-shirts ordered last weekend. They were listed as "Unlisted", but got "JM Sports" brand (from Pantaloons). Overall a very good deal for Rs. 200/- each. :)

have ordered one pair of Redtape shoes with double discount offer.

costed me 1076/- now lets see when i get and how are those. First online shoes purchase that too formal :p keeping my fingers crossed.

^^ congrats and all the best medpal.

Folks, 30% off on Red Tape shoes. and get additional 30% on promotional code sent thru sms.

medpal said:
have ordered one pair of Redtape shoes with double discount offer.

costed me 1076/- now lets see when i get and how are those. First online shoes purchase that too formal :p keeping my fingers crossed.
can u please post the link here , wud be helpful to members like me :p

Vaishnodevi prep shopping has to happen. Need a sports shoe and thermal wear. Can you folks point out the offers?

Back