Yahoo Id Phished !! Need information and help !!

JPL

Disciple
Hi All,

My yahoo id got hacked and I have already sent an Email to yahoo, have any of you experienced the same and if yes, how do I retreive the id back.

I was online on yahoo listening to launchcast and one of contacts comes online after 10 days or so, he usally is online !! so I ask him after a long time and all that and later he sent me .html file and told me that it contains pictures of him with sharukh khan.

if it was somebody else I would not have beleived it, but he could have actually taken a pic with him !!

So I click on the on the .html file and a local yahoo page appears, so I tell him to share the pics on yahoo messenger or send me a link, he tells me that the picture are stored on a folder and you have to log in to view them.

So i do the same and I see a different address the page is contacting and I immediately log in to yahoo to change my address, I login also but when I try to save the New pass some thing happened with the internet connection and when I tried to login again, gone, the id is gone.

Any suggestions will be appreciated and also if any techgeek can help me the bruteforce way !!

yes dude , tey getting a new password to your alternate ID, by providing your personal details...DOB/Secret question and all....must work if you created the account "seriously"....(I mean with the correct details so tht u could remember them>)

lol If i remembered the information I would have immediately done that, by now he would have changed all the info also !!:(

Please if anyone can help me retreive my Id they can post here or pm me if they want to remain anonynous !!

Back