Android Xolo Q700 Vs Xolo Q800

700 has better battery 2400 mAH and UTG support (mentioned in specs)

800 has better camera, lower battery 2000 mAH and probably no UTG support.

So Q700 looks good (on paper :) no idea of real device) with 9k price, quite lower than Q800 at 11k. Prices are taken from least seen in the market/ in promotion.

I think only advantages of Q800 Over Q700 is Camara ...
i think these Chinese Phones Camera lens are Good so a 8MP or 5MP Camera is not Something of BigDeal :)

For me q700 wins hands down (since I rarely use phone camera)
1. Better battery
2. 4.2 out of the box (almost unskinned)
3. OTG support out of the box
4. Almost 2.5k price difference.

I just came across this review on Flipkart.
have u ever thought the price of this mobile phone is so low???
here is the answer.....
*. the soc used in xolo q800 is mtk6589 but in xolo q700 it is mtk 6589m, which is an entry level quadcore from mediatek.....
*.the gpu is powervr sgx544 but it is clocked at a very low frequency of 156mhz...(in mtk6589, it is clocked at 286mhz)
*.the processor can play only upto 720p videos....and support only qhd resolution...(mtk6589 can support 1080p videos easily)
*.the capability of soc is quite similar to mtk6577 dual core soc thet also support upto 720p video and qhd resolution.
*.anyway for a price of 9990, it may be a good choice...
*.it also has got necessary sensors.....(gyro-need confirmation)
*.So in my opinion, the previous one, that is qolo q800 is far better than this qolo q700.(available on ebay for just 11200 only. with this additional 1200, you will get a powerful processor, 8mp camera(5p in xolo q700),1 mp front cam(.3mp in xolo q700),1080p video playback(720p in xolo q700) and i think a better buit quality)
*.so my advice is that don't be in hurry by looking at the name of soc(mtk6589), it is mtk6589m....
for more detais, log on to http://www.gizchina.com/2013/05/08/...ween-mediatek-mt6589m-mt6589-and-mt6589t-soc/

Thoughts?

Every one Should Reply...

I am Confused with Xolo Q700 and Xolo Q800.
Which one is best to buy ..?
Can You Please Give some Reviews about Xolo Q800 vs Xolo Q700 ?

Xolo Q700 have 5MP(Front 0.3MP) camera and Xolo Q800 have 8MP (Front 1MP) camera..
And next thing battery Xolo Q700 have 2400 mAh and Xolo Q800 have 2100 mAh...
Q700 was big battery :)
And 2.5k Price difference...

Xolo Q800:

Processor: MTK6589
GPU: PowerVR SGX544( Cloked at Frequency of 286 MHz )
Video playback: 1080P Videoplay
Camera: Recording video as Full HD
Gaming: Play High Graphics Games Very Smoothly.

Xolo Q700:

Processor: MTK6589M ( It is Entry level Quadcore from MediaTek. The Processor can Play only Upto 720P Videos )
GPU: PowerVR SGX544 ( But Clocked Very low Frequency of 156 MHz )

My question is ,
Video playback: Is this 1080P Videoplayback?
Camera: Is Recording video as Full HD?
Gaming: Can Play High Graphics Games Very Smoothly?
Finally one More Question: Xolo Q800 and Xolo Q700 hava Same Hardware ???

Difference Between Two MTk Processor: http://www.gizchina.com/2013/05/08/...ween-mediatek-mt6589m-mt6589-and-mt6589t-soc/

Buy it only if u want to change phones after 3-4 months.. As these don't last.. And Xolo doesn't replace/repair, they just format and reinstall the software and return.

My brother was eyeing on the Q700 as his Android upgrade. I saw a couple of videos of Q800 in action, which seemed to be very impressive, given it's price tag. The only thing I'm worried about is the quality of these brands. It's one thing to get these phone solely on their price and features, but if they break down and lack a proper replacement service, then I'd rather have him wait for a better phone.

Any current users of Xolo want to pitch in on their experience? Also how is the gaming performance?

Hi Friends...:)

Sorry to Every One...
My Previous Post Have Some Mistakes...
I am Referred in Xolo Official Website.

Xolo Q800:

Processor: MTK6589M
GPU: PowerVR SGX544 ( Cloked at Frequency of 286 MHz )
Video playback: 720P HD Videoplay
Camera: Recording video as 720P HD
Gaming: Play High Graphics Games Very Smoothly.
Modem: MTK ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore TM

Xolo Q700:

Processor: MTK6589 WM ( The Processor Can Play only Upto 720P Videos )
GPU: PowerVR SGX544 ( It is Cloked at Frequency of 236 MHz )
Video playback: 720P HD Videoplay
Camera: Recording video as 720P
MOdem: 481MHz CR4+FD216 240MHz DSP Modem Core

Check Here Xolo Official Website
Xolo Q700:www.xolo.in/q700
Xolo Q800:www.xolo.in/q800
See specification Xolo Website...

I haven't seen the Q700 in action, but I own a Q800, and it does everything I want (the processor is slightly faster than the Q700 from what I know, makes sense considering the price difference.).

Anyway, I would strongly recommend this phone as long as you're capable of fixing a few things on your own should the need arise. What I mean is, I wouldn't recommend it to people like my parents who aren't very tech savvy. The phone works very well, and we have a great little community going on in facebook and androidjugaad.com where users of this phone help each other out. A few people have also developed custom ROMs, so if you're into rooting, you can get a 4.2 or an MIUI ROM on your phone if you want.

Xolo's support on the other hand, seems questionable. I don't have any first hand experience with them since my phone works very well, but I don't expect much.

xolo support is very poor, my X900 has spent 2 months of its 6 months in the service center.
I have been demanding a replacement , but no progress, its currently in the service center again and I am considering abandoning the pursuit and going for a different phone.

so be careful before you go ahead and buy.

Guys from now on both Xolo Q800 and Q700 will have the SAME chipset i.e MTK6589M.

Don't believe me?
Check the specs of both on Xolos site.

So if you are gonna buy a Q800 better check the box and make sure its the MTK6589 one not 6589M which can only record 720p and not 1080p.

I have using Xolo Q800 for one week. :)

It is a amazing Quadcore mobile... :) :)

Display and Gaming perfomance is too high and Running very smoothly.
720P and 1080P vidos playing very smoothly.

Speaker and Headphone Sound is good.

Battery Perfomance also superb. Big Battery.Using my mobile phone 7hrs continuously without charging(playing games,browsing internet,phone calls,messages and etc).

The internet speed is bit a high because of quadcore processor.

Camera clarity is Really amazing.Take a photo very Clearly and It recording video as HD.
Front camera is also good.

Other things sensor and touch responce is Super.

Xolo Q800 is value for money.I Give 5 Star Rating for Xolo Q800.
Thanks to Xolo...;):)

Back