Graphic Cards XFX (Rashi) warranty and service centers in Delhi NCR

no. :( checked with them last monday. have gone to them for like 4-5times till now. Everytime they say to come after 1week or 10days. :(

Ankur said:
no. :( checked with them last monday. have gone to them for like 4-5times till now. Everytime they say to come after 1week or 10days. :(

Sad that you are still waiting for your replacement and still having faith in Rashi. Common dude its being 2 months you have posted this msg and i hope you are still without any GPU, two months before i would have suggested you to go for 5850 but now its gtx 460 all the way...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thegame said:
Sad that you are still waiting for your replacement and still having faith in Rashi. Common dude its being 2 months you have posted this msg and i hope you are still without any GPU, two months before i would have suggested you to go for 5850 but now its gtx 460 all the way...

Oops sorry I thought even you had a 8800GT and now only saw that its 8600 GT, anyways all the best:)

Ankur said:

Ankur said:
^^ sold off the whole PC. So no problem w/o a GPU. Living with the PS3 bought from Sushant. :p

That is very unfortunate indeed.

Have they informed you what is the fault they have diagnosed with your card?

Have they given any reason/s for the delay?

More than 2 months now and this is simply unacceptable by any measure.

Back