FS: Consoles XBox Series S - (Fortnite + Rocket League) 512GB. Near mint condition (Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superczar

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Pune
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 15, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9-10 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
As above
For sale is a Xbox series S 512GB.
Unit (and controller) is practically new with less than 10 hours of SOT usage And Zero dust accumulation
Coverage available till Jan 2023.
Fortnite and Rocket League (digital) included
Reason for sale: For a change, I think this backstory behind a sale needs to be shared :D

I have been on Playstation since early 2000s. Managed to get a PS5 soon after launch and completely loved it.
However games have steadily gone up in price - and since it isn’t really possible to know if you will like a game or not from reviews, I realised I have practically stopped trying out new games and was sticking solely to known / tier 1 franchise only.
Also, I also have a young kid who likes to try out new games (with a 1 in 5 likelihood that the game will be liked ..lol)
Having heard a lot of good Stuff about gamepass, I decided to give it a try and so got this console.

To cut a long story short, I really ended up liking the Netflix like model of game pass and so got a series X .

Additional details: If user wants, I can swap the white controller of the Series S with the black controller from X. I am agnostic to the controller Color and the black controller from Series X is completely new.

IMG_6465 (1).jpeg

IMG_6466 (1).jpeg

IMG_6464.jpeg

Attachments

• EEE82B99-EC4E-403E-ADE2-54F5BDBC5A5C.jpeg
    EEE82B99-EC4E-403E-ADE2-54F5BDBC5A5C.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 103
  • F5AF1E3D-BC1A-49AC-923B-6B50000CF703.jpeg
    F5AF1E3D-BC1A-49AC-923B-6B50000CF703.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 3CEF3E41-40FC-46F3-9DFB-59DBCC5367C6.jpeg
    3CEF3E41-40FC-46F3-9DFB-59DBCC5367C6.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Sorry to divert the sale thread, but why u got series X bro.. since am also on the same boat and want to get a series console. Hence asking

Sorry to divert the sale thread, but why u got series X bro.. since am also on the same boat and want to get a series console. Hence asking
No reason really.
I had never used xbox before. Didn't want to plonk in 50k blind or go through effort of finding X (supplies are still limited) so got the S instead as it was readily available.

Since I really liked gamepass, i though might as well upgrade.
From whatever games i have tried so far, haven't seen much difference in fidelity except minor ones.
One major diff is usable storage though. The X has a 1tb ssd

It all depends on games you play. If I had PS5 as primary then Series S would have been my gamepass machine only or to play casual/multiplayer games like sports, racing etc. and PS5 for hardcore games like far cry, valhalla, horizon, GOW etc.
But since I have Series X as primary console now, it really suffice my gaming needs and gamepass is getting cheaper like ₹500+/month which is truly excellent deal.
I will get PS5 only when a game comes exclusive to it which I want to play on day 1.
Hope this helps.

I tried a couple of games back to back on X and S viz Forza Horizon 5 , Guardians of the galaxy and Mass effect (the remastered legendary edition)
Here are the differences I noticed:
a) GOTG supports ray tracing on Series X but that drops the frame rate to 30 so thus only theoretical
b) I was expecting the resolution difference to be apparent (1440p vs up to 4K on X) , esp on Forza but did not find any obvious difference. Likely on account of the oversharpening used by the game engine
c) Mass effect seemed to be the same although that was to be expected given the age of the game (despite the remaster)

One of the reasons for my upgrade to the X was remote play. The remote play resolution on Series S was less than 1920x1080 on LAN.. probably 1280x720 or so.
I assumed Series X will not have that constraint but looks like I was wrong.
Unlike the PS5, xbox seems to be doing its remote playing routing over the Internet even for LAN sessions so it resorts to dropping resolution during remote play to keep latency low.

I know that this may appear as a shill of a message - but MS does seem to have done an awesome vfm job with the series S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back