Xbox 360 RRod Fix in chennai

raju.03kumar

Disciple
I've got a Xbox 360 Rrod.(3 rings - upper right one not glowing)

From what i've learnt from google.. guess i've got a xenon first edition xbox:( [2006]

Its not modded yet and i want to mod it now!!!

So if anyone from chennai knows any trust worthy professional who can mod for playing pirated games and fix the rrod problem...

And i know Moosa games at ritchie street but then don't know whether to trust them..

If it's rrod, then maybe a MS official dealer can take in for repairs...

after modding thats gone. but i'm sure Warranty is already over

comp@ddict said:
If it's rrod, then maybe a MS official dealer can take in for repairs...

after modding thats gone. but i'm sure Warranty is already over
Aman27deep said:
If its not yet modded, just take it to MS, i think they'll take a fee and repair it for you, after which you can get it modded.
how much will MS charge me??.. and how long will it last.. cas i've read the threads here in TE stating that fixes on Xenon boards wont last more than 4 months and then i'll have to spend some more on it.. which i'm not interested in...

and i guess the seal is already broken as my uncle gave it somebody working in his office for servicing... but then everything inside is untouched..

i'm suspecting the power brick... as there seems to be no heating issue as my uncle tried placing a 80mm fan for the cpu and gpu heat sinks after removing the cover.. but it still failed to boot...

raju.03kumar said:
how much will MS charge me??.. and how long will it last.. cas i've read the threads here in TE stating that fixes on Xenon boards wont last more than 4 months and then i'll have to spend some more on it.. which i'm not interested in...

and i guess the seal is already broken as my uncle gave it somebody working in his office for servicing... but then everything inside is untouched..

i'm suspecting the power brick... as there seems to be no heating issue as my uncle tried placing a 80mm fan for the cpu and gpu heat sinks after removing the cover.. but it still failed to boot...
Why don't you take your console to Richtie street and test it with another Power Brick?

Well that's a bad ploy .they should repair it but mention it that the box has been tampered with and should levy extra charge but a small one.

sumatrix said:
Well that's a bad ploy .they should repair it but mention it that the box has been tampered with and should levy extra charge but a small one.
where can i find this MS service center in chennai.. all i can see in the xbox india site is to request/register for service online or to call their toll free number

Moosa shop in Ritchie is a day light robber in terms of price and the they take advantage of people(noob).dosn't mean he is not to be trusted.as far to my knowledge he is not doing modding /repair stuff, someguy is doing for it for them.first call them and proceed .don't sound desprate.

jerryelvis said:
Moosa shop in Ritchie is a day light robber in terms of price and the they take advantage of people(noob).dosn't mean he is not to be trusted.as far to my knowledge he is not doing modding /repair stuff, someguy is doing for it for them.first call them and proceed .don't sound desprate.
got it boss...

2.5 for rrod fix and 600 bucks for ixtreme LT @moosa

2k for rrod fix and 1k for ixtreme LT @ gameflash

:(:( option3. going to do the xclamp fix myself..:) need help!!!

Back