Xbox 360 controller for PC Query

i also wanna buy the wired one. I am getting a quote of Rs. 1700 in delhi :(
It's Rs. 1600 in palika...

but some people in other cities have got it for 1400 only...not sure why it is costly in delhi.
We should try to get it through Amarbir, i think he can offer a good price.

ya, i also PM'ed him...no reponse so far.

BTW, ethan, howzzz ur gaming performance with 4850? I have same mobo + proccy as you. Do u feel any bottlenecks with ur current config and 4850?

That's a tough one pal.I have experienced random performance with it.In some games the FPS is nearly double or triple of what I used to get before on my 7900GT.But in some it's below expectations, like TDU, Assassins Creed & Rainbow Six Vegas.I had tried this before formatting my system so might be a driver issue or a possible CPU bottleneck.Will give it another try if time persists but overall I'm really impressed with it's performance.Only if I could do something about it's temperature which seems to be rising by the day.

Anyway back to the topic.I hope they start some GO on this controller.I visited 2 Croma showrooms & none of them had the wired controller in stock.They say it doesn't sell that much.WTF! :(

don't worry. Some games favor a particular companies like Nvidia, ATi... for e.. crysis warhead is running better on nvidia cards.

I have Pm'ed KMD regarding the controller...waiting for his reply.

Ethan_Hunt said:
@techie: Off with the secrecy, let us atleast know what it is? :p

cant really give it out openly :p

Lets say I know someone who might be able to get his hands on a few pieces for a good price. Have asked him to check how many pieces he can manage.

Back