FS: Consoles XBOX 360 Accessories: Kinect, HDD, Wireless Controller, WiFi Module + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Done. Tell me you account details.. I'll initiate the transfer tomorrow. It would take a day atleast since I use HDFC bank.

I don't know why but I am unable to send you PMs.

Ok. Done. Tell me you account details.. I'll initiate the transfer tomorrow. It would take a day atleast since I use HDFC bank.

I don't know why but I am unable to send you PMs.

I guess you need to me the member for a few more days and/or have a few more posts on the threads
before you get the PM rights.

I've PMed you my bank a/c details. Cheers

Thanks... Have added you for third party transfer in my account. It would take 12 hrs for it to get activated. Once its is done, I'll initiate the payment and confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy... initiated the funds transfer... msged u my postal address.

Payment received. Will ship it tomorrow as I'll be able to pack it only this evening after going back from office.
But, still waiting for the shipping address. Pls. SMS it as you're not able to send PMs

Edit: Price dropped on remaining items. Grab them fast people :)

Last edited:
Payment received. Will ship it tomorrow as I'll be able to pack it only this evening after going back from office.
But, still waiting for the shipping address. Pls. SMS it as you're not able to send PMs

Edit: Price dropped on remaining items. Grab them fast people :)
Sent to ur mobile... Please PM me ur mobile number once again.

Thanks for confirming, bro. Leaving the rating for you. Kindly do the same for me

I'll as soon as I can.... this forum is testing my patience... I am still unable to post without mod approvals, unable to PM anybody, unable to start a sell thread.
Yesterday I submitted 2 sell threads for mod approvals... but they disappeared... haven't seen any PM or alert on them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back