X4 955be + m4a78t-e + gtx260 + cm600 + cm690 + 4GBddr3 1333 + CMV8 (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont bother guys .. I highly doubt if this fellow wants to sell his stuff as even after finalizing the deal for GFX card .. He's not answering my calls since 4-5 days !!

I was ready to pay 7.8K for this 3rd hand card which he bought from someone last month .. which in fact he says he got as a gift 6 months back !
Sorry to post it here but i wanted to make interested buyers aware of these facts.. :ashamed:

4-5 days lol. i just didnt answer ur calls for a day cause i was busy at wrk. talk bout exaggeration. You just werent interested in the card, just kept calling and asking temps instead of actually comin and pickin it up.
As for the other guy who wants to buy ram i have kept it on hold since there are a couple of guys who want to buy the entire setup.
If u dont get a reply consider ur being ignored.
Instead of just pointing fingers go pm guys who already have bought stuff frm me.
As for now, go crap in the loo instead of doin it here.

vasim21 said:
Dont bother guys .. I highly doubt if this fellow wants to sell his stuff as even after finalizing the deal for GFX card .. He's not answering my calls since 4-5 days !!

I was ready to pay 7.8K for this 3rd hand card which he bought from someone last month .. which in fact he says he got as a gift 6 months back !
Sorry to post it here but i wanted to make interested buyers aware of these facts.. :ashamed:

psyph3r said:
4-5 days lol. i just didnt answer ur calls for a day cause i was busy at wrk. talk bout exaggeration. You just werent interested in the card, just kept calling and asking temps instead of actually comin and pickin it up.
As for the other guy who wants to buy ram i have kept it on hold since there are a couple of guys who want to buy the entire setup.
Instead of just pointing fingers go pm guys who already have bought stuff frm me.

I must admit he replied to both my PM very promptly and very politely rejecting my offers(Although I low balled!!):(
So no issues as far as i am concerned.:clap:

The PM Which he could not reply could be because he was just 2 busy.

Thanx shravank for the support.
For the others pm me if u want to buy stuff separately, m open for that too.

shravank30 said:
I must admit he replied to both my PM very promptly and very politely rejecting my offers(Although I low balled!!):(
So no issues as far as i am concerned.:clap:

The PM Which he could not reply could be because he was just 2 busy.

psyph3r said:

Kept calling for temps ? Who's exaggerating now ?
As I told u on d phone that "My cash is ready n im ready to pay immediately" .. so i withdrew the amount from my ATM very next day we finalized the deal but u never turned up as if u were doing a favor to me nor u bothered to call back !!
Dont expect more than 7K for this 3rd hand card of urs which u claim u got as a gift !
Interested buyers are advised to make hand to hand deal wid this guy if he ever gets time to answer ur calls & trust no words of his !

Go get a life ffs instead of crappin here.

vasim21 said:
Kept calling for temps ? Who's exaggerating now ?
As I told u on d phone that "My cash is ready n im ready to pay immediately" .. so i withdrew the amount from my ATM very next day we finalized the deal but u never turned up as if u were doing a favor to me nor u bothered to call back !!
Dont expect more than 7K for this 3rd hand card of urs which u claim u got as a gift !
Interested buyers are advised to make hand to hand deal wid this guy if he ever gets time to answer ur calls & trust no words of his !

bump !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back