X360 beats Wii in Japan

Ck Nish

Skilled
The impossible has finally happened.:S :O

Andriasang said:
Data provided by Enterbrain via Famitsu.com has the 360 at 28,681 units for the week. This was a major leap over the previous week, during which the system had managed just 843 units.

And all this, owing to the price drops and the new 60GB version. Not to mention Namco's latest Tales series offering and Square's Infinite undiscovery. Both JRPG's have overwhelmed the market. The Wii and PS3's numbers in comparison were 27,057 and 8,050.

X360 tops Wii sales last week

adder said:
well i am glad it did,maybe microsoft india would cut the price in india seeing the sales increase in US and japan.

I think a price cut is on its way. Rumour has it the Arcade version or the core will be at 12 K soon.

Quite frankly, I'm just disillusioned with MS and their x360 strategy as of late. They made a good entrance, their titles were properly priced at first, and there were signs of prices being steadily dropped. But, they've been quite for a long time now. That stunt last year of reducing the core to 15K temporarily and bringing it right back up only left me cold. Heck, most stores are still selling it at the 15K price point even now to get rid of it.

Bottom line is a 12K price point wouldn't be enough. I can get the arcade version here in Bangalore for 12.5K right now.(Without games though)

Back