WTB:-q6600 intel quad core-GO stepping only

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADAMD

Disciple
mail or pm if anyone has this in stock for sale.please quote reasonable prices. dont want to waste time haggling. max i can pay is 3.5k to 4.5k.

now thats a rude way to buy :p
i dont think u will get any quads for such a less price.

PS: dnt worry, i am not haggling :S

Unfortunately, nobody is gonna offer you a Q6600 for 3.5 -4 K.. I'm looking for same for more than 2 months now and ready to pay 6 K, but no offer :(

BackToExistence said:
now thats a rude way to buy :p
i dont think u will get any quads for such a less price.

PS: dnt worry, i am not haggling :S

not being rude . but need a good proccy for a project and am absolutely out of funds. so just being clear. its not directed at anyone so there is no ? of being rude.dont crap thread with such comments

:S Quad for 3.5-4.5 k hhmm you asking for too much.happy hunting.and ya if someone ask you more then 4.5k for d Quad do let me kno ill buy tht as ur budget is arnd 4.5k.thanks :)

i think its almost impossible to find a q6600 in that price range there are many ppl here waiting for the opportunity to buy one at a higher price (including me). so i think it would be wiser if you look for more feasible solutions instead of waiting for a q6600 at that price. cause its not gonna happen and all the time youre gonna wait you could be working on the project with some other proccy, you can go for a c2d instead, you can find one within your range.

joyceanblue said:
i think its almost impossible to find a q6600 in that price range there are many ppl here waiting for the opportunity to buy one at a higher price (including me). so i think it would be wiser if you look for more feasible solutions instead of waiting for a q6600 at that price. cause its not gonna happen and all the time youre gonna wait you could be working on the project with some other proccy, you can go for a c2d instead, you can find one within your range.

Sorry if Hurts...............
Goal Keeper can make a Goal..............
Filmy Hero Can do Anything............

guys, leave him and the thread alone.

He is just expecting prices that will be in 6 month-1 year from now. Just as with other listings...the demands will be met, in (some)time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back