Windows 7 Photo viewer stretches images

himadri_sm

Disciple
please see the screenshots below..when i open this image in win 7 photo viewer it stretches the image..this also happens with a lot many images..mostly jpeg's..any other software displays them fine.what could be the problem.i have also uploaded the original image.please suggest a solution. thank you.

Win 7 viewer-

Xn View-

Original-

no solution?:(

Couldnt find any solution. Works fine here though. If its working on the other softwares, dont be hassled by windows 7 photoviewer. Forget about it. Picassa is a good option too.

its not windows 7 photo viewer fault. its the way the image has been saved by the person who saved it. open it again in photoshop and save it and it will look alright in photo viewer.

6pack said:
its not windows 7 photo viewer fault. its the way the image has been saved by the person who saved it. open it again in photoshop and save it and it will look alright in photo viewer.

How can it be possible,:huh: the same picture appears correctly with the other photo viewing application.:S:S

^ well it looks fine in photo viewer too if you look at it in fullscreen mode. so i think it was not saved properly.

Back