FS: Software Windows 7 Home Premium Retail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received Motherboard.

Excellent packing, as good a new motherboard. Awesome. :)

Left positive feedback.

Bump

Price reduced for processor and OS.

@tumula, @pratikb and @Dex@ter. Tagging you guys because you had shown interest in buying processor.[DOUBLEPOST=1365828330][/DOUBLEPOST]Proccy sold to @rahuljawale
Local deal. His friend is coming to my place for a pick up.

Rahul, please leave a small reply in this thread, so I can leave a feedback. New trading system requires that buyer must have posted in sale thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smooth transaction. Paid at 11.30 PM previous night and Proccy was with my friend within next 12 hrs. Thanks for the good deal #crossbow .

@axeman
Can you specify in detail what exactly you want to do ? I do not know how to legally transfer the license to you.
But I can assure that it can be used to install Windows on another machine, as it's a retail license.
Please check out this link.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-license/81ecf8b4-fecf-4f02-879f-143f7b6ba65b

If it's a retail license - yes. You can move it to a different computer as long as it's only installed on one computer at a time (and if it's a Windows 7 Upgrade version the new computer must have it's own qualifying XP/Vista license). The previous Windows 7 installation on the old computer must be formatted/deleted. You might have to call Microsoft and explain what happened to complete the activation. Activating it on the second computer will automatically in effect "deactivate" the license for the first computer. The key will work with both 32 and 64 bit, but only one can be installed at a time.

If it's an OEM license - no. OEM licenses, including Windows preinstalled on a computer before purchase, are tied to the first computer they are installed on and can not be transferred to a different computer. To install Windows on a different computer you will need to buy another copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back