Will Galaxy S advance get Jelly Bean update?

It could just be a miscommunication from the regional Samsung facebook admin. Samsung revealed its JB update plans already and only 3 handsets are listed - GS2, Note and GS3. Samsung never officially said that the S advance will get ICS, forget JB.

was just wondering as if this is true S advance will be a gud choice around 20k mobiles
Specs wise yes, but developer/Samsung support is nil, you will be stuck on Ginger Bread forever. At 20-23k Samsung Galaxy Nexus is a no brainer, out of the box Jelly Bean, superb development community, and a near guaranteed update of Kandy Cane. Only downside is no warranty in India.

Specs wise yes, but developer/Samsung support is nil, you will be stuck on Ginger Bread forever. At 20-23k Samsung Galaxy Nexus is a no brainer, out of the box Jelly Bean, superb development community, and a near guaranteed update of Kandy Cane. Only downside is no warranty in India.

Thats the main problem else wud have got it way back when it was released :p

- - - Updated - - -

btw how can i getn exus here in delhi? are there any online/local stores selling it or i wud have to ship it from abroad by some relatives?

Thats the main problem else wud have got it way back when it was released :p

- - - Updated - - -

btw how can i getn exus here in delhi? are there any online/local stores selling it or i wud have to ship it from abroad by some relatives?

Gaffar market or if you are familier with ebay,there are so many gnex with seller warranty available

Got the article on gsm arena as well( yes till now i was not able to find it on gsmarena :p)

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and S Advance to skip ICS, get JB - GSMArena.com news

S advance.jpg

Back