Whole India will Cry if this ISP "Broadnet" Expands fully in Hyderabad

rough estimate is these guys are proposing a FUP 10x what is possible currently.
How does the math work out here, how did they arrive at those figures.
I cannot comment how but bandwidth prices have certainly dropped.
For Example an Hosting provider in india was offering 1Tb of bandwidth with an server for 2k/month, now he's offering 2.5Tb. Doesn't necessarily mean a customer will consume whole bandwidth quota or probably even half of it. So if even if a 10% customer base touches that limit they have nothing to lose.

1tb to 2.5Tb is a 250% increase, but what is being proposed here is a 1000% jump over the current.
8rs/Gb Including taxes x 125Gb @15mbps = 1k, so you're getting 125Gb max possible for 1,000
So you can calculate how much % increase it is..
* above calculations are based on offerings by Hyderabad ISP's.

Those hosting providers don't provide last mile connectivity. You've got to use somebody else's service to access whats on their hosts.

but i get your point that a caching server is possible, in theory.

In2Net has similar plans.
Rs.750 Unlimited.
50 GB at 15mbps thereafter 1mbps.
Hardly had any problem with connection.
Btw I am living in central Mumbai. So don't know about their connection quality in some other areas.

How's the service? Are you planning on ditching Beam?
They are kind of new. Being served through 3rd party called airlink communications, cheapest plan is 500 - 5mbps up to 50Gb; 1Mbps post FUP.
Contacted the sales person he said it would take 15 days to draw fiber to my lane.

Even pioneer was ready to offer service at my place. Both of the above ISP's are preferring a Fiber media converter as do not have Distribution boxes near my place.

I won't ditch beam, rather i will switch to the lowend plan and continue as an backup. I know the above ISP's are not worth trustable and their downtimes would give me headaches.

Does this cover Moulali area? Where is your exact location?
Yes it covers Howla ali. Care to contact customer support at least once in your life, why do you intend to save money everytime?
Bytenet is giving out connection through 3rd party providers not directly.

They are kind of new. Being served through 3rd party called airlink communications, cheapest plan is 500 - 5mbps up to 50Gb; 1Mbps post FUP.
Contacted the sales person he said it would take 15 days to draw fiber to my lane.

Even pioneer was ready to offer service at my place. Both of the above ISP's are preferring a Fiber media converter as do not have Distribution boxes near my place.

I won't ditch beam, rather i will switch to the lowend plan and continue as an backup. I know the above ISP's are not worth trustable and their downtimes would give me headaches.

Yes it covers Howla ali. Care to contact customer support at least once in your life, why do you intend to save money everytime?
Bytenet is giving out connection through 3rd party providers not directly.
Its not Howla Ali but Moulali buddy.
I dialed their customer care number which is a Toll Free number but its always comes as busy. Stupid ****ers.

1 TB in 10mbps is crazy good, currently using Pioneer, 4 mbps , monthly usage is almost 200 GB, best part is after 11 PM they provide 8mbps.

Back