Which of these Nokia N series should I buy?

Nokia 6210 navigator surely gives u reasons 2 go 4 it but i would suggest u not 2 buy coz my friend who recently got 1 is having a lot of problems vit it....

jove said:
Nokia 6210 navigator surely gives u reasons 2 go 4 it but i would suggest u not 2 buy coz my friend who recently got 1 is having a lot of problems vit it....
CAN I NO WAT ALL PROBLM UR FREND FACED.....

Yup, only one fault i found with it was that N82's music did not have that extra zing that my N73ME had. Have not got a chance to try out a N78, so cant compare N78 with that, but i was not very happy with N82's sound.

Also, i am not a fan of 82's look either :)

Frankly n82 Titanium has a very unique look..Its classy and holds its own even wen pitched against black n82..I just love its looks..The sleek in your fae design..

^^ usually correctable with a new firmware release.

the N73ME was not so good earlier out of the box, expecially with sound volume levels.. the latest release put an end to that and the phone's pretty near perfect now!

n82 is a great phone :hap2:

sound quality is better through headset .. only drawback of n82 is its speaker volume which is about 60% of n73 speakers ..

do not compare n82 to any e/n series phone .. its a best nokia phone till date ..:eek:hyeah:

fantastic convergence device ..:clap:

one last imp thing - the keypad is very good to use once u get used to it .. no prob whatsoever .. do not worry abt its keypad ..

the low speaker volume is the only major drawback of this beauty ..

mach9 said:

the N73ME was not so good earlier out of the box, expecially with sound volume levels.. the latest release put an end to that and the phone's pretty near perfect now!

latest relaese sucks 4.08.012 i updated and now i am repenting... sound levels are on a peak low... b phone is fast waiting for new firmware to be out nokia hav taken back this firmware ...:eek:hyeah:

roadrippersid said:
latest relaese sucks 4.08.012 i updated and now i am repenting... sound levels are on a peak low... b phone is fast waiting for new firmware to be out nokia hav taken back this firmware ...:eek:hyeah:

Dont worry, a new firmware is expected before the phone is left to itself. Nokia has promised N-Gage support, but it been nearly 6 months now!! No news of the support.
roadrippersid said:
E71 is nice 3.2Mp clarity els N82 bt i don like the key pad rest r0cks..:)

E71 would suit only those who need querty keypad. Otherwise you can get the same features in the better lookin E66.
mach9 said:

The N73ME sounds were the highest in the first few firmwares. The sound was capped with the later firmwares. But still the current N73ME sound is much much better than N82.
The reason for N73ME's better sound is the dedicated sound chip on the ME phones.

n73me does not have any dedicated sound chip .. it only sounds louder than n82 via speakers .. whereas n82 sounds very clear even at its highest volume .. via earphones n82 sounds better .. be it wired earphones or stereo bluetooth headset such as motorola s9 or samsung sbh-500 :D

alsiladka said:
Dont worry, a new firmware is expected before the phone is left to itself. Nokia has promised N-Gage support, but it been nearly 6 months now!! No news of the support.

Any news u m9it knw when it llbe out i always check in nokia sw updater but i get teh same latest version everytime how do i knw if it s a new fixed one ..??
alsiladka said:
The N73ME sounds were the highest in the first few firmwares. The sound was capped with the later firmwares. But still the current N73ME sound is much much better than N82.

latest is teh worst when compared to sound 4.07 ws a lot better...:mad: :eek:hyeah:

alsiladka said:
The reason for N73ME's better sound is the dedicated sound chip on the ME phones.

No it doesnt have any dedicated sound chip..And loud sound is cause of louder speakers not cause of dedicated sound chip or anything..

N82 sound is not bad..its 60% of n73, but it doesnt matter when you observe that most phones start distorting sound once over 60-70%:rofl: ..So you arent loosing much here.

Back