Which ipad to get

yuvi161292

Disciple
I was thinking of buying a 10" tablet . I'll be using it mainly to watch movies, tv series, read magazines and play some occasional games and type some pdfs if possible.
I think theres no point going for one with 3G support cause 3G still costs quite alot so i would run it basically on wifi.
My budget is 25K+/-2K
I was thinking of buying the Ipad but was confused between ipad 2 and 3 and if i should wait for the 4th one
so please help me choose
all suggestions are appreciated

do you mean to say all tablet suggestions are welcome or just ipad suggestions.... i can't help you if you need an ipad but I myself am going to buy an android tablet and have done some research on that... let me know of you are willing to consider others

nice you can consider nexus 10 it is much cheaper than the ipad... has much better screen and would be ideal for movies or magazines... plus it has gps even at cheaper... One thing though... It doesn't have a sd card... but it being android you can connect a usb or external hard disk to connect it with the tablet... Just Google connect usb to nexus 7 and same thing should work for nexus 10...

It is going to be launched at 400 bucks per piece on Nov 13

I saw it and i liked it . Is it going to be launched in india on nov 13?? how much would it cost here ??

- - - Updated - - -

Also saw Asus transformer pad infinity tf700 . Read a comparison where it said it has a better screen performance wise than nexus 10 . What are your views on this one?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Ainol-Novo10-Hero-Dual-Core-Tablet-PC-10-1-Inch-Dual-Camera-HDMI-Bluetooth-GPS-/300805162060?pt=IN_iPads_Tablets&hash=item460962844c
Also comments on this one its much cheaper

Can anyone tell me if the AInol novo 10 is worth buying or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Also found this one
http://www.ebay.in/itm/CUBE-U30GT-10-1-IPS-SCREEN-RK3066-DUAL-CORE-1-6-Ghz-1GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-BLUETOOTH-/320921726649?pt=IN_iPads_Tablets&hash=item4ab86ceeb9
could you tell which one is better?

Back