Which earphone to buy ?

Guys,

I want to buy Earphone for ipod, because i already have in ear Ep-630, which i got with Dell inspiron.
Budget is 1.5 to 2k.

How is Senheiser Mx51 ?
How is Senheiser Pmx 70 Sport and Omx 70 sport ? Any idea about prize ?

Any other suggestions ?

Yeah dude, I have the Mylar X3 and I have stopped using the EP-630 all together. The EP-630 are nice, but the Mylar X3i is much better. Try the contest.

Dude, please make your thread and ask the question. Also coming to the thread you mentioned - I would say don't go for it.

Why don't you mention your requirements and budget, so someone can guide you to the best earphone for you.

Mugen_Power said:
Guys,

I want to buy Earphone for ipod, because i already have in ear Ep-630, which i got with Dell inspiron.
Budget is 1.5 to 2k.

How is Senheiser Mx51 ?
How is Senheiser Pmx 70 Sport and Omx 70 sport ? Any idea about prize ?

Any other suggestions ?

Senheisers are german headphones and are of excellent quality. I have the one with noise cancellation and they are great.

but if you want to enjoy good music look for the frequency reaponse they will have two numbers eg .. 8 --22 Mhz .. the bigger the gap between the two numbers better the head phones as the first digit starts to drop to 0 the base is better and vis versa for treble/

^^ Thats a thumb rule. But if many manufacturers mention highly bloated figures. I bought a Panasonic canal earphones for 700 bucks from Croma as they had a req response of something like 6 - 22 khz. I was like these should match the Ep-630. I was badly mistaken and there was no bass at all. I used to cringe at notes where there was supposed to be bass and all I could hear was a flat note.

But if you are buying a good earphone (from Sennheiser, Koss, Audio Technica etc) then you can more or less believe the frequency response.

@Mugen_Power - So which earphones did you finally get ?

BF1983 said:
@Mugen_Power - So which earphones did you finally get ?

I dont wanted to buy another In-ear phones so i will use Ep-630 and Ipod's original phones with ipod, And i have ordered Dell Bluetooth Stereo headset from Raghunandan's Go for My dell Inspiron 1525.

Etymotic ears are very good earphones. But they are for strict audiophiles. They have very little bass and instead concentrate on detailing and accuracy of the music. Don't get me wrong they are highly regarded but they are not for everyone. I for one need some bass in my music and will never go for these.

Back