Which Basic MP3 Player with Display to buy?

amarcom

Recruit
Mar 28, 2006
Check Sony 2GB Walkman® MP3 Player NWZ-B135FBLK , has FM and voice recorder , best part is charges via USB Allows you to get up to 90 minutes of playback on just a 3 min charge.

Corleone

Adept
Apr 19, 2008
amarcom said:
Check Sony 2GB Walkman® MP3 Player NWZ-B135FBLK , has FM and voice recorder , best part is charges via USB Allows you to get up to 90 minutes of playback on just a 3 min charge.

My Grandpa can't use a PC so charging via USB is not an option. What does Sansa Clip come with? USB Charger?

If yes, I need to get a USB to regular wall socket convertor.

Also, If Sansa Clip is as good as you say - does it display info such as Album/Artist/Track Title, etc? The reason I ask is coz I checked on reviews but, the display is always showing something like Music.mp3 or something.

mallik

Adept
Nov 26, 2007
Sansa clip is the way to go ... no other player beats it in sound quality.

EDIT:

You can get a local made "Ipod USB charger" from any decent electronic shop (like Alfa in Mumbai) for around 100 bucks.

Sansa clip I think just comes with a USB cable, which you can then use to attach to a USB charger

Hope that helps

Cheers !

~M

foruamit2004

Adept
Jul 10, 2008
their is no seprate power adaptor for sansa clip... when you connect it with pc it automatically charges.. battery bachup is around 15 hours..

verma

Disciple
Aug 10, 2008
Corleone said:
My Grandpa can't use a PC so charging via USB is not an option. What does Sansa Clip come with? USB Charger?

If yes, I need to get a USB to regular wall socket convertor.

Also, If Sansa Clip is as good as you say - does it display info such as Album/Artist/Track Title, etc? The reason I ask is coz I checked on reviews but, the display is always showing something like Music.mp3 or something.

why don't you go to nearest Croma, you'll have all player before you.

Just carry your favourite pair of headphones, and listen to them :p

S@ndeep

Disciple
Sep 13, 2007
Creative Zen 4 GB. Good player, good sound-video quality. Have been using it for 18 months. So far, so good. :)

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
stop bumping old threads !!! check the OP /date before posting. :p

His grandpa's birthday mustve already passed ...you guys are suggesting for the next birthday ? :rofl:

Corleone

Adept
Apr 19, 2008
FaH33m said:
stop bumping old threads !!! check the OP /date before posting. :p

His grandpa's birthday mustve already passed ...you guys are suggesting for the next birthday ? :rofl:
Rightly said :p

I didn't even remember that I opened this thread. Someone want's to increase post counts :D