CPU/Mobo Which B75 mobo should I buy?

gauravranu

Disciple
I am in need of a mobo for my i3 2100 & I am thinking of buying a B75 chipset mobo.
But need some help in selecting right mobo for me. I have seen lots of recommendations for Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H here.
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

I saw MSI B75MA-P45 listed for 4431 only on flipkart. So, little bit confused now between the two.
MSI B75MA-P45 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

Also Asus have some good features but little bit on higher side of price band.
I am also planning to upgrade my proccy to an i5 ivy or i3 3220 in the near future.

Go for the Gigabyte B75 mobo it has more USB 3.0 ports and better RMA support,So go for it.
I am in need of a mobo for my i3 2100 & I am thinking of buying a B75 chipset mobo.
But need some help in selecting right mobo for me. I have seen lots of recommendations for Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H here.
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

I saw MSI B75MA-P45 listed for 4431 only on flipkart. So, little bit confused now between the two.
MSI B75MA-P45 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

Also Asus have some good features but little bit on higher side of price band.
I am also planning to upgrade my proccy to an i5 ivy or i3 3220 in the near future.

Check ASUS P8B75-V. It has got all the bells and whistles of the Pro version, ATX form factor, better layout, heatsinks on the southbridge, supports ASUS Suite II and not too costlier.

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions & replies.
I must admit that ASUS P8B75-V does have all the features for my current & future requirements, but its price is holding me back due to limited budget.
Is it worth extra bucks when compared with Gigabyte offering?

I was in the same boat and finally took the plunge. Got it for 6600/- which was like 2K more than the gigabyte offering. I somehow was convinced that the extra 2K is worth spent for the expanded feature set you'd get with the ASUS. The mobo is rock solid. B75 being a non OC chip and my i5 3550s being a Non OC CPU, the mobo was still able to push it to 3.7GHz (turbo) which is quite decent.

I would want to mention that I sold the i7 3770K and the ASUS P8Z77-V Pro combo for a lower priced/more useable combination and lemme tell you I've not repented a single bit.

From my side, you'll get a very strong recommendation for that board.

I got the Gigabyte B75-D3H as per the reviews it performs on par with the z77 chipset based boards. I picked up my board for 4k from a local dealer along with an intel core i5 3550.

yes. it also handles memory overclocking. i run my whole setup which consists of gskil sniper 16gb ddr3 1600/msi 5850 twin frozr2/corsair vx550/corsair force gt 120gb ssd/2x2tb hdds/2x1tb hdds/core i5 3550/ coolermaster hyper tx3 evo with 2 blademasters in push+pull config with the gigabyte b75m-d3h board.

Back