Video Which 65 inch TV ?

I have a Sony A80k 55 inch OLED TV and the only drawback it has is that it has less brightness and in a well lit room you can see the reflections in the screen(yes... I have max brightness on)
Compared to that the LG OLED panel seems much brighter and cheaper than sony too.

I have a Sony A80k 55 inch OLED TV and the only drawback it has is that it has less brightness and in a well lit room you can see the reflections in the screen(yes... I have max brightness on)
Compared to that the LG OLED panel seems much brighter and cheaper than sony too.
Fun fact here is that Sony A80K uses LG's WOLED panels. LG G2 uses the same panel but with an improved heatsink design, which enabled them to crank up the brightness levels. Some newer LG C2 OLED's came with improved EX panels with better brightness.

Sony A95 series uses Samsung's QD-OLED panels which are on a whole different level when it comes to brightness. Hence the price difference between A80/A90 series (WOLED) vs A95 series (QD-OLED).

A80/A90 are mid range OLED offerings from Sony and A95 series is their flagship OLED, both using different panel tech.

Back