Monitors Which 24 incher LCD for Gaming

Initial Impressions:

Looks are, just the way i like it. Beautiful glossy finish, nice carved base, simple elegant looking finish.

The curved corners are not fine with me, sharp edges would have made it much better

The default factory display settings are real sh1t. Few mins of playing with colors, brightness and contrast made it much better for me.

personally, I like the display, but mind you, i am no good judge of screen quality, nor I know much of all these display fundas, so take it with grain of salt

Enjoy the pics folks :)

hey...I checked the price of this Benq G2420HD in SP Road bangalore last week... they are saying insane prices ranging from 10.9K to 11.3K...
I checked in almost all shops...
Could anybody tell me why the price is high in bangalore..Or am I looking at the wrong place? Suggest some stores for this...

@ Spectre, I too own a Benq 2420, i sometimes see that videos (in game videos) gets blurry. I was playing Mafia 2 & noticed few videos showing some lag. Have you observed anything like this?

Price of 10.9 is not really insane
I got various quotes ranging from 10.85 to 11.1K. Just pulled some stunts at my regular shop and got it for 10,650
So, bargain a lot, check out as many shops as possible, price diff of 200-300 is pretty normal
Check out S.P Road, incase you havent done that already

roxster said:
hey...I checked the price of this Benq G2420HD in SP Road bangalore last week... they are saying insane prices ranging from 10.9K to 11.3K...
I checked in almost all shops...
Could anybody tell me why the price is high in bangalore..Or am I looking at the wrong place? Suggest some stores for this...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Nope, nothing so far in the games i have played on it, call their service center and reproduce the issue in front of their technician, if possible

abhaybhegde said:
@ Spectre, I too own a Benq 2420, i sometimes see that videos (in game videos) gets blurry. I was playing Mafia 2 & noticed few videos showing some lag. Have you observed anything like this?

I have Dell ST2410 reason i got it was it helps for 360/PS3/PC as it has VGA/DVI/HDMI and Audio Port.

Its extremely low power monitor.

abhisinalkar said:
^ same here. Tats why i brought SyncMaster P2370MS. It has DVI, VGA, HDMA , Component and Audio port.
HDMI it is. :p

This would be the cheapest bet that offers most connectivity options over the Dell.

Back