Video Which 21' flat tv to buy

hey since uv got a budget for a sony.. y not consider them? any specific reason for ignoring them?

iv used sony, samsung, panasonic and bpl tvs till date.. an still the oldest sony one works today an all others i had 2 dispose off after a couple of years..

sony is good just a bit apprehensive about its sound... doesnt go too high and gets distorted as well, though that was when i bought my last tv 5-6 years ago. might have changed for good now. u suggest any good model in 7 to 10k range?

yeah.. saw an add in the paper today (i think it was next store) selling 21" videocon lcd for 15.5k.. although i would seriously question the picture quality an sound of ta tv!!

yup they give out all info except main thing ... the price :rofl:

yea i had read abt 8k model of samsung. wil start market research soon :)

If you are interested in connecting your laptop to TV and if you can find a TV with S-video in, please get it.
If not S-video, component i/p is the next best thing. Reason I say get S-video(though component is supposedly superior to S-video) is that you won't have to mess around with convertors when connecting your laptop to TV.

Last time I checked out the Sony TVs, the only thing good about them was the sound. The picture of the Samsung TVs was better. But that was some time ago. Again it depends from person to person. Spend some time checking out and comparing displays and get what you feel is good in the end.

I had a doubt. I have heard that comp monitors gives problem if its used too much for television purpose through TV tuner card. True?

Back