Where to sell old mobile phones?

think123

Disciple
A quick question to everone in this forum,
what do you do with your old mobile phone?
is there any company like in uk,us which takes old mobile for cash?

intersting so even old can be sold:):)

ok so can anyone suggest how should i price?

e.g i have old nokia 6600 in full working condition with box then what should be its price as of now?

i have many other old mobiles to sell just wanted to know if there is any resale value for very old mobile so i just posted for example purpose 6600 which i may or maynot sell . other phones which i have sony t610,nokia 5320 etc

so can anyone tell what is the selling price aprox which i should put?

I am sure that a resale value for phone like SE K750i should be very good. It was a damn good phone when it came in market. I still love my w800i (walkman variant of K750i)

Since you have managed to keep them this long, why dont you hold on to them for say like another 5 years and keep them in working condition and then sell as an antique at very high premium :p

Does anyone here actually have the old Ngage (not QD), It was a really awesome phone features wise of that time but the way one had to talk using that sucked big time.

Anyone having the Ngage (OLD one - in good working condition) or Nokia 3310 (with a secent battery) Please pm me with your asking price and we will strike a deal...

Back