PC Peripherals Where to buy components in Chennai??

maskedfri

Disciple
Anyone please provide information on where to buy the components in chennai.

I inquired in delta peripherals and challenger system in ritchie street- chennai.

They dont have few brands like Sapphire Ati radeon Graphics card, Gigabite 460w SMPS and few more..

Please suggest a shop where I can assemble all the components in one shop in chennai..

Delta peripherals have a seperate division for ATI graphics cards and GB PSUs. I dont know how you say they dont deal with graphics cards and gigabyte psus. go here.

www.deltapage.com

But be careful. You might get ripped off. So enquire in other shops before you buy. Even i am from Chennai. If you want any help, then pm me.

Sapphire is available with Mahavir Multimedia
But your best bet is to buy from any of the TE Dealers, whoever quotes the best price

maskedfri said:
Anyone please provide information on where to buy the components in chennai.

I inquired in delta peripherals and challenger system in ritchie street- chennai.

They dont have few brands like Sapphire Ati radeon Graphics card, Gigabite 460w SMPS and few more..

Please suggest a shop where I can assemble all the components in one shop in chennai..

As I am new in Chennai, I also want to know a good dealer who is genuine and gives good after sales service. I am from KK Nagar!

Anyone from chennai... pls help?

ajay11 said:
As I am new in Chennai, I also want to know a good dealer who is genuine and gives good after sales service. I am from KK Nagar!

Anyone from chennai... pls help?

ajay you mean to say you are about to get a fully assembled system? or you are going to get the components and assemble of your own?

If you get components then the warranty is covered by the manufacturer and there are specific outlets to deal with warranty issues. I am quite not sure when you mean by dealer who provides good after sales service?

if you buy a graphics card from Delta Peri, if there is a problem he would point you to the appropriate outlet to claim warranty but he will not take any ownership it claiming the warranty for you.

Incase of any failure within a week or so, the dealer will pitch in to help you get a brand new replacement...

hey kishore!

I wanna buy full assembled system and after sales service means if any problem comes into the system than who will help because I don't know much about assembling.

Any suggestions on my config:

Processor: Intel Core i-5 750- 10k

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 - 6.3k

Kingston 4GB (2*2GB) DDRIII 1333MHz - 5k

MSI HD 5770 - 9.6k

WD Blue 500GB - 2.5k

Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech Combo - .7k

Dell ST2210 21.5" - 9.3k

Samsung / LG 22x DVD R/W - 1.1k

Ups APC 650 VA - 2.8k

Cooler Master Elite 334 - 2.2k

Corsair VX450 - 4k

Thanks!

hey i would suggest R.C.Automation shop in Ritche Street. These pls provide geniune product, with good price compared to other in the market. Also they do have all the rare gaming product. I used to vist this shop only in ritche street...

ajay11 said:
hey kishore!

I wanna buy full assembled system and after sales service means if any problem comes into the system than who will help because I don't know much about assembling.

Any suggestions on my config:

Processor: Intel Core i-5 750- 10k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 - 6.3k
Kingston 4GB (2*2GB) DDRIII 1333MHz - 5k
MSI HD 5770 - 9.6k
WD Blue 500GB - 2.5k
Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech Combo - .7k
Dell ST2210 21.5" - 9.3k
Samsung / LG 22x DVD R/W - 1.1k
Ups APC 650 VA - 2.8k
Cooler Master Elite 334 - 2.2k
Corsair VX450 - 4k

Thanks!

Rather than going in for a completely assembled unit, have some of your friends help you in the assembling part. You get different warranty period for different components and going for a preassembled unit, my personal opinion would be "NO NO :no:"

You can take a walk in ritchie street and compare the product prices based on the config. You can save on assembling charge & your friends could help you out with the necessary softwares that you may need as well and you can save a lot of bucks.

muralimahe said:
hey i would suggest R.C.Automation shop in Ritche Street. These pls provide geniune product, with good price compared to other in the market. Also they do have all the rare gaming product. I used to vist this shop only in ritche street...

+1 speak to the older brother Rajendra, nice guy and competitive rates.

Back