PC Peripherals Where Can i find UV lights, Cold Cathode tube, Z5300 n High CFM 120mm Fans in Mumbai?

4mer said:
I have the stacker with the see thru side panel, my stacker is the one with the option for 2 psus

Oooh Show me a pic... did u get it here? Where SMC int? Himanshu? Post back ASAP....

Price u paid, when u bought, details pls...

vandal said:
Oooh Show me a pic... did u get it here? Where SMC int? Himanshu? Post back ASAP....

Price u paid, when u bought, details pls...

no camera rite now, bought it locally(i think he got it from smc only), bought it quite sometime back and the price i think was abt 1.5-2k

4mer said:
no camera rite now, bought it locally(i think he got it from smc only), bought it quite sometime back and the price i think was abt 1.5-2k

for the panel right?? I that were for the cabby I'd buy 10 right now :p ... And the cabby ought to be the Stacker 810

Eazy said:
Nilesh Zaveri.

Apex Enterprises

27 Vijay Chambers

1st Floor

Opp Dreamland Cinema

Tribhuvan Road

Tel # 23895548 / 23802712

nilesh@apexenterprises.in

Eazy said:
Atlanticfan.jpg

Thanks Eazy. Noted. Will help me a lot.

btw does Atlantic sell Panaflos n Deltas, those are teh fans i m looking forward for.

shado_chazzer_killer said:
Thanks Eazy. Noted. Will help me a lot.

btw does Atlantic sell Panaflos n Deltas, those are teh fans i m looking forward for.

I have not been to Atlantic for a while now - so dont know what he has in stock - but when I did go there I picked up Papst / Panaflo / Nidec / Sunon and some other brands of fans.... but I have never seen Deltas with him. I bought some Commonwealth and Flowmax fans from them and these are pretty good - specially the Flowmax make.

Eazy said:
I have not been to Atlantic for a while now - so dont know what he has in stock - but when I did go there I picked up Papst / Panaflo / Nidec / Sunon and some other brands of fans.... but I have never seen Deltas with him. I bought some Commonwealth and Flowmax fans from them and these are pretty good - specially the Flowmax make.

Ok i dont care about the make, i just want is that it should push 100+ cfm, i hope i find some there.

Back