PC Peripherals What wireless mouse is everyone using and how long have you been using it?

manohar5321

Disciple
Mar 27, 2013
Didnt think so many users had mouse issues just like i did all these years . Does anyone have spare button switches, I have 3 logitech mouses that i all have the same double click issue and a microsoft mouse. I am well versed with soldering stuff so shouldnt be a problem.

Reactions: babhishek

KAKAN

Disciple
Mar 22, 2023
I used to have a Logitech G403 (wired), which developed double click issue after being used for gaming by my brother for a year when I was away. :p

Now I have Logitech G304, for 3+ years. I love it. I had one of the M series that were available on Amazon, but they're too small for my liking.

My brother now uses the Razer Deathadder V3 Pro, and it has been working really well for him so far. It can be used both wired and wireless, charges via a Type-C cable, and is really light for what it is. I don't have any high requirements, so I'm really happy with G304.

Reactions: ajish65

qeridus

Recruit
Oct 30, 2022
I have Logitech GPX 2. Working great so far. Using it for 1 month now. Previously, I was using Glorious Model D, but it developed issues with right click (sometimes it didn't register) and middle click stopped working

ajish65

Patron
Jun 6, 2006
my case it requires 2 clicks instead of 1.
Requires? For what?

I have Logitech GPX 2. Working great so far. Using it for 1 month now. Previously, I was using Glorious Model D, but it developed issues with right click (sometimes it didn't register) and middle click stopped working
Please update after 6 mos. or double click issue starting, whichever happens first.

Alucard1729

Disciple
Sep 29, 2021
Using my daily driver g604 which started to double click (can't hold the click) after 2 yr use. Blowing off dust didn't help much. Got it replaced with Honeywell ZX switches. Been using for couple of months, similar feel and given these are spring actuated I hope they last.
My Plan B is Razer Naga v2, or other options with free scroll from the likes of HP, Keychron, Logi MX, etc.

PixelDew

Recruit
May 3, 2024
Got sick of my Logitech g402 double clicking after a year so I went with the hyperx pulsefire haste which didn't use cheap switches. I've used it for over 2 years now and I love it. They use ttc gold switches so I don't think they will develop a double click anytime soon, the clicks also feel very light and snappy.
The shape fits my hand well, better than my old g402. My friend got the wireless haste about a couple of months ago after using the haste for years and loves it. Battery lasts about a week for him.

Having used the wired one I can definitely recommend it for the price and will probably switch to the wireless ver. down the road if no better options exist at this price point. I will caution though, if you aren't a fan of lightweight mice or honeycomb designs then it's probably not for you. Going from a heavy mouse to this though was such a good feeling personally, wish I switched earlier

ajish65

Patron
Jun 6, 2006
Got sick of my Logitech g402 double clicking after a year so I went with the hyperx pulsefire haste which didn't use cheap switches. I've used it for over 2 years now and I love it. They use ttc gold switches so I don't think they will develop a double click anytime soon, the clicks also feel very light and snappy.
The shape fits my hand well, better than my old g402. My friend got the wireless haste about a couple of months ago after using the haste for years and loves it. Battery lasts about a week for him.

Having used the wired one I can definitely recommend it for the price and will probably switch to the wireless ver. down the road if no better options exist at this price point. I will caution though, if you aren't a fan of lightweight mice or honeycomb designs then it's probably not for you. Going from a heavy mouse to this though was such a good feeling personally, wish I switched earlier

My only gripe with honeycomb design is dust entering the chassis. Else it looks pretty cool I have to admit.

PixelDew

Recruit
May 3, 2024
My only gripe with honeycomb design is dust entering the chassis. Else it looks pretty cool I have to admit.
True, well I haven't had an issue with dust cuz I have a cloth draped over my mouse and controller ;) and the switches claim to be dust proof so I guess they thought about this

TweaknFreak

Disciple
Sep 6, 2017
I have been using Razer mice since 4 years but switched to VGN mouse now. Razer ones have optical switches so no double clicking on them. But this time VGN has great mice at attractive prices so thought of trying it out. Will change switches to Huano ones if existing Kailh ones give issues. Overall a good time to be a mouse enthusiast.

EHH

Disciple
Sep 6, 2019
instead of one click I have to click 2x.
glitch becoming increasingly frequent.
Graduated to 3x clicks.
Also left and right both loose selection/ miss if continuous pressing is required.
Could it be a PC issue ?
Also noticing too much typos. KB ???