What to Buy from Amazon UK

Hey guys I have around 500 quids lying around on Amazon UK and pretty confused on what to get from here.

I was thinking of getting Nikon D3100 18-55 Kit but I guess shipping and custom duty would kill the deal.

Any suggestions on what to get keeping in mind that I would get it via Aramex Shop and Ship only.

500 rupees or 500 british pounds?

If former, buy some legit tunes :p Dont waste it on buying general electronic stuff from UK. ITs expensive out there.

If its 500GBP, get Asus Transformer 3G. (TF101G )

Preorder page was up this morning, but it got pulled. I am sure it will come back again. Just wait for few days / hours.

Yeah its 500 british pounds.Yeah electronic stuffs are quite expensive over there.Wish it was amazon usa vouchers.Any other suggestions apart from tablets.

Did Amazon mess up something ? Generally Amazon does not provide any coupons AFAIK shopping from Amazon for almost 3.5 yrs now.

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Yeah its 500 british pounds.Yeah electronic stuffs are quite expensive over there.Wish it was amazon usa vouchers.Any other suggestions apart from tablets.

Electronics is all expensive. Only buy what you generally wont be getting anywhere else like 3G edition of Transformer which is launching in UK first (USA launch is scheduled but its a big mystery as of now and no idea what bands that one will have ). That was the reason for recommending it. Look for similar items which are unique to EU region and will benefit you.

Actually everything is more expensive there to be honest. So you have nothing else to do but buy what you need / want as otherwise that voucher is going to go to waste. Maybe watches and other stuff not available here like shoes and stuff.

^ yes here in London and it sucks big time when it comes to electronic gadgets... :( :(
:eek:fftopic: Waiting for Iphone 5 launch now to get it on first day :p

Back