What Phone Within 20K?

Hi friends,
I need to buy a new phone for my dad within 20K, he is already using nokia n73 and needs a upgrade to 5MP cam minimum and preferably a Nokia, I have shortlisted nokia 6720, as it has a nice cpu with 5MP carl zeiss lens. Cant think of anyother have been out of mobile scene for long. Please help!!:hap2:

How much does that cost, as of now I have planned to go for n79 because it has better features than 6720. I'll show him n97 but not very sure if he's comfortable with touchscreen We need to make purchase asap so it will be nice if i can get more choices...What will be the estimated cost of n97?

yes. N79 will be a nice upgrade from N73. Given that these two are almost similar models, your dad will not need much time in getting used to this one.

N97 costs around 28k and mini should be 23k I think.

I like mini but it reads on GSM arena that this is not the best phone if you are looking for camera performance. And thats my priority. A local vendor just told me about horror stories people are facing with N79 is it true? is it that unreliable?

What options do i have when it comes to Camera clearity both still and video with good features such as face detection anti shock and all the bells and whistles just a lil above 20K would do.

well i bought a mini and and am very hapy bout its camera performance.it costs around 22k on ebay.whatever the case a mobile can never replace ur digicam

How much does the N86 cost? I think it falls in this price range only. Take a look at it too. It is by far the best non-touchscreen phone Nokia has ever made!

The Nokia N86 8MP would cost ~Rs.18,500/- & hence is the best camera phone (Nokia) that you can buy within 20k.

It meets your camera requirement (8 Mega-pixels) but the only gripe is that the handset is a Slider form factor. If your dad doesn't mind sliders, go for the N86. You can never go wrong with this 8MPixel monster!

Back