What is the first Software you bought?

Have you ever bought a software?

• Yes.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters
Lets face it,Indian people don't buy much software.We either use free alternative or use pirated software.So what is the first software you bought?No Games or Antivirus (If you have not bought anything else you can mention them).OEM OS or preloaded original software don't count.

I buy them from bit torrent, since I'm paying for my internet subscription. Does that count Lol

paid $35 for file hashing software lol custom made from coder :p
and paid $60 for PIA Vpn 2 yrs account on cyber monday :p

I'm seeing a trend here. People have normally paid for Windows, MS Office, antivirus and games.

I think that most people have used pirated versions of other applications on their PCs but I suppose that over the years, free software alternatives have become more available and have pretty much replaced paid/pirated software in many applications.

Edit: If I recall correctly, it's hard to register IDM by alternative means. So maybe, one is better off buying the product :p.

Though my student days are far behind me and I am now able and willing to pay for software, I'm disappointed with the releases of Windows since XP. Also, I have neither the interest or the time to use my PC for activities besides email, browsing and watching movies :oldman:.

Last edited:
What?....
You can buy software.....!!!!!
but, but... whatever i was getting from TPB was not legit....?
OMG....

Jokes apart....
First software was Windows 8..
Now all the software i use is purchased... (Except winrar, which i assume nobody purchases)

No PC Games... to pirate.. all consoles...

Back