what is cricket for you?

Welcome back!
<

eGannu

Worthless game now. 10-15 Years back yes i liked the game. Now i really do not like it. Me being a big fan of IPL in IPL1 i went for all the matches in my city. After IPL 1 it seemed so fixed i did not go for any match after that in any of the IPL's. Do not even waste my time seeing it on TV.

Cricket, i personally used to be a huge fan of this sport, but now it's my third favourite sport.

It's just a sport for me in India ruining the development of every other sport, Football is 100x better than cricket.

Lost interest right around the time match fixing scandal broke out. I have watched like 10 overs in all IPLs put together and watched the last few overs in the finals of the recent world cup.

It does not make sense to watch a game played by millionaires and managed by scandalous billionaires for half the day instead of trying to make your ends meet. Oh! I'd take the pathetically scripted 'rasslin' over scripted cricket matches
<
. I'd very much love to see this fanaticism over cricket die down for the good of other sports, which deserve an equal footing in our country.

Back