What a shameless maggot masquerading as a hacker

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
Uh...somebody here should at least get in touch with Airtel's upper management and let them know about this hack. Maybe they'll have their own ways to track him, but somebody should call them up right now and let them know.

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
LOL, I wonder who the guy is (pretty likely on TE) since the linked blog post has been edited already :lol: to use your own ID/password at your own cost (instead of using your neighbor's login credentials)

Grease Monk

Intertoob Ninja & Hamster Hunter Extraordinaire
Adept
May 21, 2005
Chennai
just because he has\had mentioned how to do it doesnt necessarily mean that he did. hence any judgment calls are uncalled for until further proof is obtained.

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Bluffmaster said:
There is a way imo. Somehow get this sucker to post on TE by provoking him on his orkut account and then the mods can track his I.P. We can then call up Airtel , give them his I.P and ask them to take an action against him which i am sure they will do. How's the idea ? :p

Is this ethical of TE ?

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Grease Monk said:
just because he has\had mentioned how to do it doesnt necessarily mean that he did. hence any judgment calls are uncalled for until further proof is obtained.

He claimed that he taught his friends how to do this trick and they had been pulling this off successfully from the past 1 year. But he has deleted all those comments now.

stalker

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
superczar said:
LOL, I wonder who the guy is (pretty likely on TE) since the linked blog post has been edited already :lol: to use your own ID/password at your own cost (instead of using your neighbor's login credentials)

Bluffmaster said:
He claimed that he taught his friends how to do this trick and they had been pulling this off successfully from the past 1 year. But he has deleted all those comments now.

not necessary that he's a TE member. the top post on his blog currently is about the importance of linkbacks :lol:

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Bluffmaster said:
^For greater good, yes.

Don't agree!

That a TE user could be targeted with legal consequences on an arbitrary basis. Who gets to decide that ?

...for an action that has nothing whatsoever to do with TE

Is entrapment even legal in this country ?

That the guy is a prick and needs a comeuppance however isn't in question.

So try again :)

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Bah, agreed that reporting the p%ick to airtel would be a bit too much...some kind of none long-term consequence retribution would have been more suitable

But come on, what relation does entrapment have with this

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Somehow get this sucker to post on TE by provoking him on his orkut account and then the mods can track his I.P.

..and if it turns out this guy is dumb enough to mooch off his neighbours he will prolly get taken care of sooner or later .

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
it was the snitching bit that irked me
yeah, agreed

even in the school dorm days, we'd hunt out those slimy little snitches and made sure they regretted that for the rest of the term

on a side note, i wonder if all folks who spent their entire student life as day-scholars never realized snitching is a disgusting trait

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
I learnt about this at the tender age of 7, i believe its called integrity.

My older cousins used to get into deals with kite's and the neighbour kept winning, so they managed to get a sample and started making thier own super manga, ground glass and all.

I did them in when i accidentaly opened my mouth about the days activities, to their parents.

Grease Monk

Intertoob Ninja & Hamster Hunter Extraordinaire
Adept
May 21, 2005
Chennai
superczar said:
on a side note, i wonder if all folks who spent their entire student life as day-scholars never realized snitching is a disgusting trait

Hehe, i remember one holi in undergrad, some of my classmates started throwing eggs everywhere. When the principal came the next day and asked who was responsible, no one took responsibility nor pointed fingers. He then threatened to fine each of us 1000 bucks to 'compensate for the damages'. the whole class started laughing their ass off. He stormed out, infuriated. At the end all we had to do was individually write an apology letter (to whom, i forgot). One of the few times i felt proud of my classmates during those 4 years. :)