WD 80gb Laptop IDE HDD + New USB Casing (Price Drop!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WD 80gb Laptop IDE HDD + New USB Casing

roadrippersid said:
ohh i cant use the casing with a sata lappy hdd right like a external drive ??

The sata hdd will require a sata casing. This is an IDE casing and IDE hdd.

Re: WD 80gb Laptop IDE HDD + New USB Casing

I am from Ludhiana, I want to buy if its gonna work well in my assistant's Asus A3A...You can PM me for more. Payment paypal preferred

i understand ur plight i got a brand new freshly rmaed hitachi 160gb 2.5" IDE with 3years and 7 months of warranty i have left it on sale for 3 months and no one bought it they all passed stupid comments like its so expensive and crap.i had priced the harddrive at 2000rs and the casing at 200rs(casing in a brand new sealed pack)

sunny27 said:
i understand ur plight i got a brand new freshly rmaed hitachi 160gb 2.5" IDE with 3years and 7 months of warranty i have left it on sale for 3 months and no one bought it they all passed stupid comments like its so expensive and crap.i had priced the harddrive at 2000rs and the casing at 200rs(casing in a brand new sealed pack)

Better keep it as a backup disk then. 160gb is some space.

sunny27 said:

IS it still with you?. I will but it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back