PC Peripherals Wanted Coolermaster Quick Fire Ultimate Keyboard

OG.Acrid

Recruit
Hey guys I used this Coolermaster's Quick fire ultimate keyboard at my friends in Singapore. Can someone help me find it here in India. Where can I buy it from?

Thanks.

OMG! its acrid!!!!! What gear do you currently use? Dude I hope to meet you at Blore event. I am playing CS now.. but used to play Dota.
Do Mechanical keys really help?
Which cherry keys are the best for CS and which one do use?

@Rohan no info on mechanical keyboards on fourm :( Need help guys!

Dude Acrid.. i am your big fan.. along with your team mate Crowley :p

@gold_butcher : In my view all the normal keyboards that we use we have to press the key in such a way that it hits the bottom to get itself registered thus wasting a lot of time (milliseconds). But in mechanical keyboards they are designed in such a way that you just have to glide through the keys to get the work done.

These type of keyboards are often use by Pro gamers to they use all the combos and frag the enemy. (even milliseconds can make a difference here)

So if you're just a gamer who plays at home just to have fun normal keyboards are good enough. But if you're like OP who has a Pro gaming team these types of keyboards will surely help you.

Hey Guys... Any help on what is difference does it make between cherry key colors?

Check here for a great guide on mechanical keyboards.
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/faqs.php?faq=mechanical_switch_difference

Mechanical keyboards are in general more comfortable to use over the non-mech cousins. The precise feedback provided by a mech can go a long way to reduce fatigue for people who use the keyboards for extensive periods of time. Mechs are not gaming keyboards per se. The oldest IBM PCs used to come with mechanical keyboards. A very well known Indian mech keyboard is the TVS Gold, or the TVS Champ. Some of you might have used it in your school computer labs. It is only during the last 3-4 years that the gaming peripherals have caught on to the idea of making gaming mechs. Gamers tend to use the keyboards a lot, and a mech really shines here in terms of comfort, ease of use, precise feedback and reliability. A typical membrane keyboard will give out after 3-4 years of heavy use, but a good mech will last lot longer.

I use a Razer BlackWidow with Cherry MX Blue switches. Blue-s are the noisiest of the lot, but after having adjusted to it I would never go back to a membrane keyboard.

Finally got my Coolermaster Quick Fire Ultimate keyboard with Red cherry keys.

Thanks for the help guys. :)
kb.jpg

Back