PC Peripherals Want To Buy a Wireless Mouse

utkarsh86

Disciple
Hi, Im looking to buy a wireless mouse which i can use with my laptop and Desktop. I dont have a clue as to what to buy i have till tomorrow afternoon to decide. My budget is not to much all suggestions are appreciated..

you can get logitech M202 or microsoft (3000) basic wireless mouse for around Rs.900

but i suggest you to get mouse+ keyboard combo MK250 from logitech @ 1200

don't buy keyboard + mouse combo, if you intend to use it with laptop most of the time.

I have Microsoft wireless 7. the mouse requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries and they last only 2-3 months (CONFIRMED BY MICROSOFT ASC)

While I ball needs 1 AA and lasts atleast 4+ months. and comes with 3 years warranty
Iball 2.4GHz Wireless Freedom MRP 849 (normal size mouse, cheapest of wireless mouse)

Nano Wireless (Optical) MRP 1299

Budget is 1k max i dont have too much cash on me as i just spent 9k on a pair of shoes.. Ive looked at the suggestions 99 % of the time i will be using the mouse on my PC and the last thing i want is the battery dying on me while im in the middle of a presentation..

I dont mind going for a keyboard mouse combo also If its cheap as i said 99.9% of the time i will use it for my PC

Back