Want a good phone for 10k

ravneet2

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 10-11k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No. i just want a reliable phone with good customer support

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required..flash, (and if possible a front camera also..but its NOT a MUST)

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: Wifi and edge.... (3G will be a bonus.. )

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: I will be using the phone for (in order of using) -- texting, calling, internet, stream videos, music and camera and bit of gaming..but not very high end games like NFS or asphalt..... if possible i will use it for writing MS word documents and mailing them(so big screen preferred)

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: dual sim would be better.
The charge should last at least for 24 hours after all the above activities(i.e 1 hr of calling, 1 hr music play, 1 hr of gaming) and active internet usage of 2 hrs.
The phone should be long lasting...i intend to use the same phone for 2-3 yrs...if that requires increasing the budget to 13k i do not mind.

I do not want to buy my phone through online shopping
The sound quality should be good

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Micromax A110 - but i have heard that the sound quality is not really gr8... but if all other features are good, i can compromise with a just decent sound
Nokia Asha 311- though it is not a smartphone and cannot multitask but that's ok for me, and also doesn't meet a few requirements of mine, still its quite a good deal in this budget
Sony Xperia Tipo- not very much interested in this one...but its not bad either

please suggest me something which can suit my requirements...

i am thinking to buy MMX A110 canvas2.... but i want to be sure that it doesnt have any issues.... and i m in no hurry to buy a new phone...so if they r launching anything new and better within a month or two, and if its worth the wait, pls do let me know..

Back