Volunteers for the India Gaming Carnival required

sa_ill

Disciple
Hello People!!!

Hope this thread finds everyone in excellent shape and health!

As most of you might already be aware, theres a mega monster event, called the India Gaming Carnival, to be held in Delhi-NCR from the 6 - 8th April. This event is the first of its kind to be held in India, and the best part is, it will be held annually.

The illgaming blog is a coverage partner for the IGC, and will be covering the event on an hour-to-hour basis. We are also putting up a stall in the exhibition grounds of the venue.

We require volunteers to basically help us out, and obviously, have loads of fun!!!!

The people should be gamers, should have basic computer skills and be well versed with English.

This is going to be an enriching experience for anyone who joins, as there is a lot to learn. This opportunity also provides a window for people willing to get into the gaming biz.

Drop a mail at: sahil.dnd at gmail dot com with you CV, and a brief: "Why would you like to do this?" paragraph.

Cheers!

#sa_ill is this your email account and are you coordinating with these organizers for volunteers?

Yes this is my email account. What do you mean by coordinating with organizers?

WTF-Eventz is the organizer of IGC, and they have agreed to allow illgaming to cover the event. We are also putting up a stall at IGC.

Volunteers looking to have some fun over the weekend please feel free to contact me at sahil.dnd at gmail dot com

There is a big thread in other forum explaining IGC could be FAKE.

LOL! This sounds pretty hilarious to me.

PS: The IGC is not fake. I've interacted with the teams working to organize it, and they are surely running hard to make sure it is a massive success. Plus, if all goes good, it is going to be hosted annually. How awesome is that!

IGC had to happen when My iit is on head!
<

Back