PC Peripherals Vesa mounts for monitors

cellar_door

Adept
May 14, 2007
So I have a 27 inch monitor and a 24 inch monitor (the 24 inch is placed vertically). But Space on my desk is kinda limited.

I was thinking of mounting both of them. Wont be doing a lot of adjustments so it doesnt have to be anything fancy. Once I find a good angle, the monitor will just stay there. Had a couple of questions -

1. Is there a mount you guys would recommend? I see a few on Amazon, any other sites selling it? Looking to spend a max of 5-7k on this. Lower the better.
  2. Would two separate mounts be better than 1?

mantheman

Disciple
Jun 7, 2023
Some were discussed here

Below looks pretty solid from you price range

This Amazon version is also here same company (Jin) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07YX4V63L

n1r0

Adept
Oct 17, 2022
  1. Is there a mount you guys would recommend? I see a few on Amazon, any other sites selling it? Looking to spend a max of 5-7k on this. Lower the better.
Get one with a quick release VESA plate like this

2. Would two separate mounts be better than 1?
Yes. You can position them independently, and can use them for two 32" in the future if needed

Last edited:

Heisen

Disciple
Apr 16, 2023
I have only used the amazonbasics one, it's great, very solid, can handle screens from 13inch to 30inch and screen max weight of 10kg. You can do all the screen movement freely just by touching except height adjust, for which you have to stand up and open the lever located behind the screen.

I recommend separate stand for each monitor, it allows you to position them in many more ways.

rsaeon

Patron
Jul 8, 2019
Below looks pretty solid from you price range

Some were discussed here

After seeing that discussion, I bought two of the lowest priced arms from their refurbished section last week. They're good quality and look just like new, they appear to be customer returns with all included hardware but damaged/replaced outer boxes. I'm very happy with them — these are my first monitor arms and I've been staring into screens since around 1995.

Reactions: mantheman

TheGoldenHorde

Disciple
Nov 6, 2022
Been using this for 4 months. It's the most recommended one from the indiangaming discord. I have mounted a 32 inch Gigabyte 32QC + 24 inch LG 24GN650 (Vertical) on this at the same time. It works as expected. You can changed everything as you like. Height, tilt, 360 degree rotation up, down and 2 sides, rotate both displays as the same time, its completely smooth. Highly recommend. But the price is high now. I bought at 6399.
At a point, it became a bit unaesthetic to mount both from the same arm. I wanted the 32 inch to be dead center, but then the 24 inch will be a bit off from where i wanted it. So now im only using 32 inch mounted on this.
If you have 27 + 24 inch issue may not be there. Might be better to get 2 monitor arms. Amazonbasics doesnt have easy height adjustment, I dont like that. The jin one is a solid deal. even better than what i posted, since u have only 27 inch, and not 32 inch monitor.

Reactions: cellar_door