Budget 21-30k Very lightweight Notebook for word/excel/study (Windows(

aeonian

Recruit
I am a medical student, already have ASUS TUF A17, it's very heavy and can't carry it to library.
Need a lightweight Notebook, for basic ppt/word/pdf reading and browser for research work (would have bought mac but I don't have apple ecosystem)

-cheap
-lightweight
-battery life
-windows

I am a medical student, already have ASUS TUF A17, it's very heavy and can't carry it to library.
Need a lightweight Notebook, for basic ppt/word/pdf reading and browser for research work (would have bought mac but I don't have apple ecosystem)

-cheap
-lightweight
-battery life
-windows
You don’t need Apple ecosystem to use a Mac. The same way as you don’t need a windows phone or tablet to make full use of a windows PC.

There’s no laptop in the entry level air price range that is comparable to it for the work you want it for.

In fact if you are open for used, you’ll find at least a few of em up for sale right here by people upgrading

I had a similar requirement and went for
HP 247 G8 Ryzen 3 5300 - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/DOS)
Here's the link http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/hp-247-g8...roduct.share.pp&lid=LSTCOMGGYXA927PVTBZ9P4IPT

The heading mentions Ryzen 3 5300 dual core, but 5300U is a quad core processor.
I'm using it for a year and it's worth the price for the performance.
With big billion day sale around the corner you can get it for below 25k
And windows 11 key should cost you 500-1000 Inr online.

look at olx - there are preowned ultrabooks that will be available for 20-25K (hp elitebook, dell latitude 7XXX and 9XXX series)
thinkpad are one option - but they look fugly
if you want something nice - have a look at the HP elitebook 840/830 G6 - you'll get macbook level looks, build quality, and windows out of the box for peanuts
these are widely used as office laptops, so parts are available and they are very reliable and very repairable (9+ scores on ifixit). look on olx near you

You can look at the following -
MSI Modern 14 with AMD (soldered RAM, no free slot, warranty sticker is there on screw hole. So back cover can't be opened)

HP 14s

HP Pavilion 14

These may be out of your budget. But these have Ryzen 5 CPU.
These models usually have Ryzen 3 5300U variants or Intel i3 variants as well, which should come in your budget.

Back