Verizon Iphone 4

Check the RIMWEB.in forums. There are several people who are using Iphone 4 CDMA version on Reliance etc with EVDO, and data (Wifi only). I am sure they would be able to help you programming and registering your MEID with reliance, etc.

even after getting it's meid registered there are many things that you need to do...

What's your location..??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gauge said:
Check the RIMWEB.in forums. There are several people who are using Iphone 4 CDMA version on Reliance etc with EVDO, and data (Wifi only). I am sure they would be able to help you programming and registering your MEID with reliance, etc.

Data afaik is impossible till date on verizon iphone 4 for Reliance.

fuzail said:
Mumbai.Can u show me how to do the programing
Why don't you contact Sadikk from Cellwala. He might help you. He is from Mumbai too. Search for Cellwala on facebook.

@m.khurana

Was not sure about data, but i read somewhere that data may work over wifi. Please excuse me if i'm wrong, don't know much though. :)

Gauge said:
Why don't you contact Sadikk from Cellwala. He might help you. He is from Mumbai too. Search for Cellwala on facebook.

@m.khurana

Was not sure about data, but i read somewhere that data may work over wifi. Please excuse me if i'm wrong, don't know much though. :)
Yes,data possible through wifi only...

Back