VenXstacy !

alcy

Disciple
2l8ykqp.jpg

30djj0h.jpg

2czo4yp.jpg

ra3nt0.jpg

r7khe8.jpg

Congrats.This looks so much cooler than a Hyper 212.

Damages?

How much Improvement over the Hypers?

What the hell are those switch like things on the back?

Thanks folks ! Cost me 4k.

@Arun1: I am not sure about the switch like things ? Which pic did you spot those ? As far as performance goes, it is exactly as advertised in reviews all around. To give you an idea, with the CM Hyper 212+, I was reaching 80-82 degrees above 3.6 GHZ. With this one, temps @ 4GHz don't cross 70 ! And with the air conditioner on in the room, temps don't cross 60 at 4 GHZ.

alcy said:
Thanks folks ! Cost me 4k.

@Arun1: I am not sure about the switch like things ? Which pic did you spot those ? As far as performance goes, it is exactly as advertised in reviews all around. To give you an idea, with the CM Hyper 212+, I was reaching 80-82 degrees above 3.6 GHZ. With this one, temps @ 4GHz don't cross 70 ! And with the air conditioner on in the room, temps don't cross 60 at 4 GHZ.

Never mind the switch thing.I was referring to the last pick and those things on which you mount the heatsink kinda look like knobs from an angle :p
The performance is topnotch btw :hap2: however at this price why did you choose it over the H50 which is a couple of hundred bucks more?

Thanks Darshan.

@Arun1: Well, I haven't read too many reviews of H50 being favored over the Noctua or TRUE or Venomous X. Also, I don't know much about water cooling (apart from the fact that they are a little difficult to install).

Its a sealed water cooling system ie. you don't have to assemble anything.Just plug and play.Nonetheless,the temp you're getting at 4Ghz is pretty good and you wouldn't know the difference between this and the H50 anyways if you're not planning to OC it even higher.

Back