Disciple
Want to buy 1.5 ton AC for 20×10×10 office
There is an offer at electronics mall
Hitachi- 5star Rs .31,000
Videocon (vita air)- 3star Rs.21,000
Godrej- 2star Rs.21,000
2 ton samsung 5star Rs. 30,000
Which is best deal .
Have heared much about Hitachi bt does it worth 10k more..
How s ASS of above .
Will be buying TOMORROW so plzz give your inputs

Go for Panasonic,recently I bought it for my bedroom 1.5 ton for 24k 3 star rating, working super and no problem at all...don't remember the exact model no..

For ACs the best names are Daikin, Hitachi, General and Mitsubishi (not in any particular order).
Initial cost for these may be high but they cool better and are much more silent.

If you don't have budget constrains and the usage is high then get the inverter based models of any of the above makers for power savings.
Otherwise from your OP, Hitachi is your best bet.

Also note that ASS depends on your area so inquire about the service centers in your area.

kestrel5915 ...k thanx 'll check ..wat abt Samsung n Videocon should I avoid them
manucitc is Ur's model an inverter Ac

I don't have much idea about Samsung and Videocon but I sincerely think that sticking to good brands is a better idea when buying expensive and long term stuff like these.

Panasonic is also having a good range of ACs, plus they generally have a positive service feedback but that depends on the area also.

@kestrel5915 ...k thanx 'll check ..wat abt Samsung n Videocon should I avoid them
@manucitc is Ur's model an inverter Ac

this model i am using from panasonic...

their service guy is superb from what i have heard from my neighbor,they have given us direct technician no. to call them up and ask for their help if you have urgency plus 5 year warranty...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back