Upcoming PC Game list July 2010 onwards.

Saw a glimpse of NFS:Hot Pursuit on techguru looks like they are making a real NFS (exotic cars and locales) game this time.

F1 2010 looks good as well. They mentioned that cars of 2010 will feel like their real world versions i.e., if I drive a Hispania then I will always be 21 or 22 provided I don't run into a gear problem or hydraulic failure which Hispania Racing is famous for. Wonder what Sauber will be called in this game?

Finally, I hope that Mafia 2 won't get delayed again been waiting for years.

P.S.: @Sugat123 I still can't find another game to play which is as immersive as Mafia. It is a bit harder compared to the other sandbox games and in the story mode you are not given as much freedom as GTA. Play Mafia atleast once before you comment again and please don't complain about graphics and other stuff like an idiot after all it is an old game - A real Classic.

prabs said:
P.S.: @Sugat123 I still can't find another game to play which is as immersive as Mafia. It is a bit harder compared to the other sandbox games and in the story mode you are not given as much freedom as GTA. Play Mafia atleast once before you comment again and please don't complain about graphics and other stuff like an idiot after all it is an old game - A real Classic.
I was comparing between upcoming Mafia 2 and GTA IV based on ratings. Ppl said they dont agree with ratings and rely more on personal experience.

You liked Mafia 1, good for you. Some other fellow found it pathetic.

I didnt mentioned anything about Mafia 1.
So read properly before you comment or should I send you glasses.

Where did you find ratings for a game that has not even been released yet?

And if you are comparing it on some basis then I would like to know which?

sugat123 said:
I was comparing between upcoming Mafia 2 and GTA IV based on ratings. Ppl said they dont agree with ratings and rely more on personal experience.

You liked Mafia 1, good for you. Some other fellow found it pathetic.

I didnt mentioned anything about Mafia 1.

So read properly before you comment or should I send you glasses.

It's highly probable that Mafia 2 won't get a meta-critic rating as high as GTA 4(98%).I congratulate you on this prediction but its fairly obvious to most of us and it's frankly a waste of human intelligence.;)

All we are trying to say is don't make a baseless prediction on a game that hasn't released yet.Maybe you don't like the Italian mafia theme but there are a LOT of people who are still interested in it...more than people who are bored of it.So you have constantly contradicted this argument of yours by saying that personal opinion doesn't matter in ratings.

YOU hate mafia themes good for you,why do all of us have to care about it.Mafia 2 is still a worthy contender to beat GTA 4.

Peace...:p

p.s - No offence to GTA4.I loved it.

I'll put my "last" opinion on this never ending discussion and be done with it. Reviews on different websites are provided by an "individual" and he/she doesn't represent a substantially large group of audience. People who think that these reviewers words are like Gospel truth and swear by it, need to get a reality check. It's like people trying to head out to IMDB and check a movie's "weighted average" rating and assuming if the movie is good or bad, based on it. What we need to understand is that these reviews are given by individuals with different mind sets and expectations. I have said this time & again, the best judge is you. Don't let other people influence you on what game is to be played and what's not. Try it for yourself, if you like it, then you just contradicted someone's opinion. If you didn't like it, then well it was a bad choice, move on. As far as Meta-critic goes, it's just a collation of reviews from various site and thereby providing an average numerical rating to it, that's it. It's not like their rating is the final judgement for 'A' particular game's supremacy over others.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I'll put my "last" opinion on this never ending discussion and be done with it. Reviews on different websites are provided by an "individual" and he/she doesn't represent a substantially large group of audience. People who think that these reviewers words are like Gospel truth and swear by it, need to get a reality check. It's like people trying to head out to IMDB and check a movie's "weighted average" rating and assuming if the movie is good or bad, based on it. What we need to understand is that these reviews are given by individuals with different mind sets and expectations. I have said this time & again, the best judge is you. Don't let other people influence you on what game is to be played and what's not. Try it for yourself, if you like it, then you just contradicted someone's opinion. If you didn't like it, then well it was a bad choice, move on. As far as Meta-critic goes, it's just a collation of reviews from various site and thereby providing an average numerical rating to it, that's it. It's not like their rating is the final judgement for 'A' particular game's supremacy over others.
good job , good reply and i second it

"Can't we all just get along"...and hope all the upcoming games beat all the games out there so far, for the good of every gamers....

Lets get back to the topic,

I have added the link to 2008's list that I had made here,

in case you guys missed out some of them.

Cheers,

Spring 2011! Bloody hell. :mad:

It better be good when it releases then. A good thing is I can delay my PC upgrade until then. :lol:

Desecrator said:
Spring 2011! Bloody hell. :mad:

It better be good when it releases then. A good thing is I can delay my PC upgrade until then. :lol:
You just need a new GFX card, rest of ur rig seems fine to me.

Yes, very true...nothibng much till October, and then too only a handful of games really to look out for:

# 10. Medal Of Honor [15.10.2010]

# 13. Fear 3 [20.10.2010]

# 15. Battlefield BC 2: Vietnam

# 16. Call Of Duty Black Ops [09.11.2010]

# 17. MaxPayne 3

Hope they live up to the Hype.

Also in October the Ati 6XXX series would be out as well....

I'm not expecting an awesome SP campaign from MOH, though the MP looks promising.

Also i think the 6xxx from ATI is releasing too soon :/

Back