UP Police running Full fledged investigation on MayaWati's Bees

Gaurish

ex-Mod
It might seem bizarre to some that a high-level police team is finding out how and why a swarm of bees hovered around Mayawati as she delivered her speech at her party's silver jubilee celebrations on Monday. But in UP, the police is taking its job seriously.

mayabeerallystory.jpg

So seriously that it has somehow managed to get an exact tally of how many bees bothered the Chief Minister (1.5 lakhs for those who're counting, along with the police assigned to this superhero task).

The Deputy Inspector General of Police shared the conclusions of the first stage of his inquiry on Thursday (yes, there will be other stages devoted to this issue in a state that has miserable crime statistics, including the maximum cases of sexual abuse of children). (Read: Bees at Mayawati rally: Police to investigate)

The highlights of his report include lavish praise for Mayawati's calm and composure for not allowing the bees to get in the way of her party, or rather, her party's party. The police say if Mayawati had lost her nerve, a stampede may have ensued.

Mayawati's party insists that the bees were driven to the chief minister's stage after her political opponents set a neat by mammoth bee hive on fire.

Police report on bees praises Mayawati's composure
Seriously, What the F?:mad:? :mad:

The best phrase which was heard after this incident was Daulat ki Beti. Read somewhere today that the IT Returns of BSP in the last 3 years indicate that the party is richer 30 times!!

I think the next phase for the chamchas of Maya will be to present her with statues made of pure gold to get her blessings! This will ensure tickets to the chamchas as Maya's love for statues of her own is well known. I dread the day when she will become PM and looking at how she is winning seats, that day does not look like a distant dream for her. :-/

SumitB said:
The best phrase which was heard after this incident was Daulat ki Beti. Read somewhere today that the IT Returns of BSP in the last 3 years indicate that the party is richer 30 times!!

I think the next phase for the chamchas of Maya will be to present her with statues made of pure gold to get her blessings! This will ensure tickets to the chamchas as Maya's love for statues of her own is well known. I dread the day when she will become PM and looking at how she is winning seats, that day does not look like a distant dream for her. :-/

If she becomes the PM she will ruin the whole country....

Those who think Mayawati will be become PM, need to wake up, except for UP she has very poor following everywhere else in India. See the vote percentage in recent elections.

And she cant rely on Dalits votebank as this segment cant alone make her PM.

Even Dalits will not vote for her after this fiasco.They might be poor, but they are not dumb.She is simply milking their trust for her own political ambitions.

Yet another publicity stunt by the rockstar politican.

The garland on monday was a real eye-opener, worth 5 crores.

When was the last time such a garland was offered to a politican ?

Everyone goin on abt her garland! How do you even know those were real notes? LOL

I'l hav one made for my b'day party, it'l be an instant hit! Will hav to sacrifice a few trees though..haha

Party Monger said:
Everyone goin on abt her garland! How do you even know those were real notes? LOL
Because the party members got into a frenzy and tried to rip notes off it. This was for another garland on wednesday that was --only-- worth 18lakhs. The real deal.

One of the party members that got suspended from the RS over his behaviour during the women's reservation bill added that if party members want to distribute funds amongst themselves what is the problem. He then added that they dont get donations from industrialists but mostly from ordinary folk. Dunno, whether this was the kind of use those donating had in mind.

Party Monger said:
I'l hav one made for my b'day party, it'l be an instant hit! Will hav to sacrifice a few trees though..haha
Look up the meaning of the word crass.

blr_p said:
Because the party members got into a frenzy and tried to rip notes off it. This was for another garland on wednesday that was --only-- worth 18lakhs. The real deal.

One of the party members that got suspended from the RS over his behaviour during the women's reservation bill added that if party members want to distribute funds amongst themselves what is the problem. He then added that they dont get donations from industrialists but mostly from ordinary folk. Dunno, whether this was the kind of use those donating had in mind.
Look up the meaning of the word crass.

Is that proof enough? My friendly neighbourhood banker takes an ultraviolet dispenser and some time to decide whether notes are real or not! I'l leave it at that..

And you got to be blind to miss the sarcasm and jest..:p

Somethin interestin i read "Lakhpati - Crorepati -Mayawati" :)

party monger said:
Is that proof enough?
Why else publically state 'funds were being distributed' ?

Its illegal to pass around fake money, you think a political party would want to be investigated over that.

Back