Budget 90k+ Ultimate gaming rig for 3.5 to 4 lacs

Hi guys.. wanna build an extreme water cooling gaming rig for 3.5-4 lacs (including hi end sound card)...monitor also needs to be more than 32" LED....excluding speakers and headphones....need advice.... cheers... Atanu

1. What is your budget?
    • 3.5-4 lacs
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None except for a creative 5.1...it will be a all new rig (intel platform)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)None except for a creative 5.1
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel i7
    • Motherboard - any compatible ATX motherboard
    • GPU - GTX780
    • PSU - Anything good over 1000w
    • Full Tower Cabinet
    • 32 Gigs of G-skill RAM
    • Sound Card
    • LED Monitor over 32"
    • Good Gaming mouse and keyboard
    • Water Cooling
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Final
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • FPS, RPG, Racing in extreme graphical setting
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. As high as possible
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7

Dont want to be sarcastic but i hope,its not one of those pranks . Coz if i have 4 lakhs of cash,then i will never get a single 780 GTX . My suggestions :-

Quad Core from Intel - i7 3770k/477ok . Not a Hexacore . Overclock it like to 4.5 or a stable frequency .
Z77/Z87 Chipset.
32 GB RAM - Though i feel it is overkill,16GB is enough.
Samsung SSD - Pro series . Since it would be for gaming . 256GBx2 [Raid 0]
2 x 4tb WD RED hard drive . I have two 2tb red and love their performance
Eyefinity set up of 24 inch x 3 monitors is a must or single 30 inch with an estate of 1600p.
SLI - 780 Ti from EVGA esp. the Kingpin ,they are the best chips and good in overclocking .
CF - Visiontek Cryovenom - R9 290 . One hell of a card,though the warranty is for only a year on it .
Dual loop - Either 360+360 or 360+480 or 480+240. Depends on how much you want to push the system.
Good gaming headset wth ASUS xonar sound card.
Nice gaming KB with a complimenting mouse.
Custom made PC Cabinet or Corsair 900D. Silverstone TJ11 is also a good option.
Power supply - Antec /Corsair AX1500W/Evga-Cooler master also have good options.

There would be my priorities if i had a budget like yours.

If you want to spend so much, wait for haswell-e and 20nm GPUs. The current gen 28nm cards are anyway at the end of the life cycle.

Last edited:
Its a good option . You can go for it and do post pics whenever your build is complete. Worth a show off.

You might want to checkout my purchase thread for reference.
in my setup, I don't suggest
1. Corsair H100i
2. Corsair AX860i
3. NZXT Phantom 820
4. Creative Soundblaster Z

reason being, corsair i series is useless. the drivers are a joke and there is no use spending extra on the i stuff. instead I would suggest Corsair AX860 or better. Since you are planning for the water cooling you wont need the H100i.
About the NZXT phantom, since the smart fan control on asus boards is really awesome, the phantoms to manual control becomes useless. other than that its a pretty big case with big as$ fans.

Though the sound is awesome Creative's drivers+software are joke.

dont buy skull candy or Turtle beach headsets. I have them both and if you put on Sennheiser HD598 or similar, you will never like them for the audio quality or the comfort.

overclocking is really a big hassle and I would not suggest overclocking if you are not really serious. so, try avoiding open loop water cooling if you dont want to overclock.

Back